• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Of Those Days CANDIDE THOVEX

putting all other POV videos to shame.
    Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

2:59 and 3:59. Whoah.

I think the end shows that some of the close calls were staged. What do you think?

Comment

What a great edit. The cave blew my mind and the last minute of escapades literally had me laughing out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by shortydude View Post
        What a great edit. The cave blew my mind and the last minute of escapades literally had me laughing out loud.
        I agree.

Only thing that would have made it even more impressive is if it was one continuous clip with no edits.
        sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

Originally posted by ElkCloner View Post
          2:59 and 3:59. Whoah.

I think the end shows that some of the close calls were staged. What do you think?

pretty sure most of it was staged and planned. doesnt take away from how awesome it was tho!
          Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by Roussel View Post
            pretty sure most of it was staged and planned. doesnt take away from how awesome it was tho!
            that was awesome, he found so many awesome tranny spots. The amount of chatter he had going would have had me scared as all hell.

Comment

Even better when dubbed with soundtrack of sonic the hedgehog in the background.

Comment

Here is what happens when you try to follow him:

In pursuit of Peace, Harmony and Flow.....
                Think Like a Mountain

Boards ridden, some owned: Sherpas, Spruce 120 "STS", Blunts, DS110 custom prototypes, Rockered Condors, Revolts, DLPs, Summit Custom 110s, Summit Marauders, Head 94s, Raptor prototypes, Osprey prototypes.

Comment

One of Those Days (1)

In pursuit of Peace, Harmony and Flow.....
                  Think Like a Mountain

Boards ridden, some owned: Sherpas, Spruce 120 "STS", Blunts, DS110 custom prototypes, Rockered Condors, Revolts, DLPs, Summit Custom 110s, Summit Marauders, Head 94s, Raptor prototypes, Osprey prototypes.

Comment

Watch the movie "Few Words" (2012 or 2013)! It is all about Candide. I hadn't heard of him before, but the movie is great....and Candide is AMAZING. The guy is insane and insanely talented.

Comment

Working...
                    X