Bombing Cars w/Ice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bombing Cars w/Ice

Ya, my friend and I once hid in some trees and made snow/ice balls. And chucked them at cars. It was pretty funny. One car screeched on the brakes, threw the car in reverse lookin 4 us. We sat and prayed they wouldnt sees us in the trees! LOL. Any of u guys done anything similar to that? I'd like to hear 'em.
    >>>This is my Signature.<<<

ya man. me and my friends rolled huge balls, like for snowmen. and rolled em down the hill right into the street. we tried to get the timing right so when the cars passed, wed hit them right in the side, but the first one we tried rolled right in front of a car, and the car hit it. we saw the brakes and ran as fast as we could towards home through the 6 inch deep snow which wasnt easy. scared the piss outa me
    facebook.com/dlynamr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s7yBfCTp2M

Comment

You really should try driving a car thats beeing hit by snowballs like that, before you go about throwing them... Not at all a nice experience...

Riding El Bajong Freeride skiboards with Bomber elite bindings

Comment

people at my resort do that one of the lifts go over a bunch of houses so people drop on parked cars but what happenes is lots of ppl retaliate and shoot us with paintballs even if you didnt do it... paintbals hurt in freezing cold weather...

joe
        i'm no leader
        i just can't see myself following you...
        and that's not in a "heavy" way you...
        to phrase a dying wish quasi-question3ly...
        not you personally but...
        you personally...
        ...i just "brought some of the words i write
        the way i write them..."
        -dose one

Comment

Originally posted by El Bajong
          You really should try driving a car thats beeing hit by snowballs like that, before you go about throwing them... Not at all a nice experience...
          ya ur probably right EL Baj. but if you've done it...u gotta admit...its fun!

Comment

Re: Bombing Cars w/Ice

Originally posted by SB423
            Ya, my friend and I once hid in some trees and made snow/ice balls. And chucked them at cars. It was pretty funny. One car screeched on the brakes, threw the car in reverse lookin 4 us. We sat and prayed they wouldnt sees us in the trees! LOL. Any of u guys done anything similar to that? I'd like to hear 'em.
            One time when my dad was driving our car was hit with an egg. He wasn't happy. I think I grew out of that phase and even then I never did that when I was a teenager.

Also, ice balls can crack or shatter windows and that's where you crossed the line.
            - 2004-2005 Snowjam 90cm (BLD, Red, White and Blue)
            - 2004-2005 Bomber Elite Bindings (Regular)
            - 2004-2005 Tecnica Entryx 3 Boots (Mondo 27.5)
            - 2004-2005 Pro-Tec Ace Full Face Black Flame Helmet (Medium)
            - 2004-2005 Smith Prodigy Turbo Fan Goggles w/Platinum Mirror or Sensor Mirror Lenses.
            - Usually riding at Bear Creek wearing a black jacket with white stripes down the sleeves and black ski pants.

Comment

When I said ice, i guess I should have said, really packed wet snow. Cuz if it were pure ice, i probably wouldn't have thrown it. But I can see why ur saying this...and ur probably right. It's a thing of the past now anyway.

Comment

Working...
              X