Doomsday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doomsday

What doomsday method do you think will be the end of humanity? Both religious and non-religious ideas welcome. Please, to keep this peaceful and discussion-based, no judgments, regardless of how subtle they may be. Lets make this constructive and fun…as fun as doomsday can be, anyway.
    I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Pandemic

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Crossbow (go to dream board)
    Most everything else over time.
    Go Android

Comment

Although not really what he meant in writing the poem, I subscribe to T.S. Elliot:

"This is the way the world ends
      This is the way the world ends
      This is the way the world ends
      Not with a bang but a whimper. "
      Skis: Armada JJs, Armada Magic Js and Icelantic Keepers
      Bindings: Marker Griffon, Look Pivot
      Full Tilt Boots
      Past: Revel8 Tanshos, KTPs, Revolts, DLPs, Condors; Spruce Raptors, 120s, Sherpas

Comment

Gluttony
        Boards/Bindings:
        2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
        2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
        2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
        2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
        Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
        Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Viral.
          Just these, nothing else !

Comment

We will know Doomsday is here when straight skis are back in vogue, laws will be passed barring the use of any snowsliding device that does not fall into the "straight ski" category. This will include shaped or cambered devices, any device shorter than the person navigating them and of course snowboards. Powder will also be outlawed. Ski patrol will become the bulk of resort personnel and they will carry the weight of Federal law to keep everyone on the now dictated platform of packed ice. I suspect men wearing skin tight attire will also return as required garb. It will be a lot like the 1980's only it will be backed by law. The end will be upon us.
            "It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Jiddu Krisnamurti

Spruce Sherpa - RVL8 KTP - RVL8 Blunt XL

Comment

Stupidity wil be the trigger that causes the end
              In pursuit of Peace, Harmony and Flow.....
              Think Like a Mountain

Boards ridden, some owned: Sherpas, Spruce 120 "STS", Blunts, DS110 custom prototypes, Rockered Condors, Revolts, DLPs, Summit Custom 110s, Summit Marauders, Head 94s, Raptor prototypes, Osprey prototypes.

Comment

We're all doomed... could be billions of different right answers

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk HD

Comment

Working...
                X