• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any hockey fans in here?

WTF!!! I am so mad about this season.
    I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

I was born in Detroit during the Yzerman era. Hockey is literally the only broadcast sport I care about, so I'm pretty well fuming.
    '10 Revel8 Revolt "Bullseye"
    '07 Revel8 ALPs (Thanks, Wendell!)
    '13 Spruce 120

Comment

I'm starving for pro hockey here in Philly.

I got a taste of what we've been missing a few weeks back. A group of NHL All Stars put on the "Operation Hat Trick" game in Atlantic City to raise money for Hurricane Sandy relief. While I enjoyed the game it did not relieve my hunger. I am just more pissed off about the whole situation.

I guess I am stuck watching Miracle on DVD and AHL hockey ..... ugh!
      Boards:
      2016 Spruce tuned Head Jr. Caddys - 131cm
      2013 Spruce "CTS" 120s
      2010 Spruce "Yellow/Red" 120s
      2018 Spruce "CTS" Crossbows - 115cm
      2016 RVL8 Spliffs - 109cm
      2008 RVL8 Revolt "City" - 105cm
      2017 RVL8 Sticky Icky Icky - 104cm
      2011 Defiance Blades - 101cm

Comment

and the Leafs still suck!

Comment

Originally posted by SBruce View Post
          and the Leafs still suck!
          This may be true, but at least the Leafs are in no danger of moving the franchise to Saskatoon ;-)

I've been a Blues season ticket holder for over 20 years, and grew up during the late '60's Glenn Hall/Jacques Plante/Red Berenson/Barclay Plager era when the team was making (and losing in) the finals every year. While I miss it, I don't know that I'm "mad", maybe disappointed now that the team has new and hopefully stable local ownership after climbing out of the funk they've been in since the last time the season was cancelled.

If they ever start back up, I've got great seats if any of you guys happen to find yourselves in St. Louis.

Comment

Working...
          X