Scored a Nexus 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scored a Nexus 4

How about that! Got my order in fast enough to snag a Nexus 4. Now I just have to hope I don't get one of those dreaded emails saying it is going to be eight weeks!
    Crossbow (go to dream board)
    Most everything else over time.
    Go Android

Why did you camp out over a weekend to get an iPhone 5 then?

I know from past posts you dig Apple products so surprised you went with a Google phone...
    In pursuit of Peace, Harmony and Flow.....
    Think Like a Mountain

Boards ridden, some owned: Sherpas, Spruce 120 "STS", Blunts, DS110 custom prototypes, Rockered Condors, Revolts, DLPs, Summit Custom 110s, Summit Marauders, Head 94s, Raptor prototypes, Osprey prototypes.

Comment

Originally posted by valmorel View Post
      How about that! Got my order in fast enough to snag a Nexus 4. Now I just have to hope I don't get one of those dreaded emails saying it is going to be eight weeks!
      I'm out of touch with the gadget stuff. What the hell is a Nexus 4?
      Skis: Armada JJs, Armada Magic Js and Icelantic Keepers
      Bindings: Marker Griffon, Look Pivot
      Full Tilt Boots
      Past: Revel8 Tanshos, KTPs, Revolts, DLPs, Condors; Spruce Raptors, 120s, Sherpas

Comment

Originally posted by FightingForAir View Post
        Technological evolution - the progress of mankind. I can't wait until half of my brain is a hard drive.

Not sarcasm. I like my food organic and meatless and my gadgets advanced and pricey.
        I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

Originally posted by Bluewing View Post
          Why did you camp out over a weekend to get an iPhone 5 then?

I know from past posts you dig Apple products so surprised you went with a Google phone...
          Where did THAT come from! Apple products are banned from my home! I might rethink that if they go back to innovation instead of litigation, but I doubt it.
          Go Android

Comment

Originally posted by valmorel View Post
            Where did THAT come from! Apple products are banned from my home! I might rethink that if they go back to innovation instead of litigation, but I doubt it.
            Just pulling your leg a bit. I gathered from your use of the term "crApple" that you were not a big fan....
            Think Like a Mountain

Boards ridden, some owned: Sherpas, Spruce 120 "STS", Blunts, DS110 custom prototypes, Rockered Condors, Revolts, DLPs, Summit Custom 110s, Summit Marauders, Head 94s, Raptor prototypes, Osprey prototypes.

Comment

One day apple will rise up and rule the earth! Steve jobs will return from the grave and smite all you anti- apple people:-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
              33 down, 12 to go!

Comment

I scored mine in the first U.S. sale after about an hour of dealing with Google's server errors and sold out messages.

Then I got a backorder email. Finally got it in my hand on November 28th.

It's a great device and there's nothing like stock Android.

Comment

Still waiting for shipping notification of course. Could be weeks
                  Go Android

Comment

I think I got my backorder email 3 or 4 days after my purchase. Hopefully they keep you in the loop.

Comment

Originally posted by FightingForAir View Post
                      I'm with you. I still use a flip phone.

I don't get people's love affair with their smart phones.
                      Boards/Bindings:
                      2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
                      2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
                      2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
                      2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
                      Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
                      Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

I am a Luddite when it comes to cell phone technology. For those in the US if you buy a phone directly from Google how do you then get it "added" to your cell provider's service plan and have the provider's necessary software loaded onto it so it will work on their network?
                        Think Like a Mountain

Comment

OK, been living with this phone for a few weeks now, LOVE it. WiFi is very fast, phone operation has zero lag, and screen is just big enough that I don't have to carry my nexus 7. Battery life is two days plus the way I use it. Only disappointing item is camera, good but not perfect.
                          Tapatalk is must have.
                          Screen is wonderfully responsive.
                          If I lost it I would replace it in a heartbeat

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
                          Go Android

Comment

Working...
                          X