A look into my life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A look into my life

If anyone is interested, An old highschool teacher of mine asked me some questions about myself for her blog. It really gets into the main part of my life ( with some skiboarding included) so if you guys have a little time and what to know more about me, feel free to check it out. Thanks

http://www.frommyhearthtoyours.com/2...eitzinger.html

Talon
    RVL8
    \______^=======^______/
    www.YouTube.com/TalonSei

Thanks for sharing your story Talon. It was very moving to read and a great reminder of how we all must strive to live when challenged. Your wisdom is well beyond your age.
    sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

Talon - thanks for sharing that. The loss of a brother or sister is very difficult.

The words of wisdom you received "You will never get over it. You just get used to it.” are definitely true. My older brother died in an accident 4 days after I graduated from college. Nobody gave me that advice but 24 years later I can tell you from life experience it is true.

As long as we remember those who are no longer here they never truly leave us.
      In pursuit of Peace, Harmony and Flow.....
      Think Like a Mountain

Boards ridden, some owned: Sherpas, Spruce 120 "STS", Blunts, DS110 custom prototypes, Rockered Condors, Revolts, DLPs, Summit Custom 110s, Summit Marauders, Head 94s, Raptor prototypes, Osprey prototypes.

Comment

Working...
      X