RSS feed from BroBomb.com | Ian Compton & Colter Hinchcliffe 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSS feed from BroBomb.com | Ian Compton & Colter Hinchcliffe 2012

We’re not really sure how you do most of these stunts, but look forward to some lessons avec Mr. Compton this winter whenever we get around to throwing a BroBomb staff party at Mt. Snow. A tale from the other end of the skiing spectrum. Get at it! Tweet

More...

I like the quote at the end of the first video;

"Skiing is supposed to be fun, quit being so serious."

I think that sums up why a lot of people enjoy skiboarding.
    Just these, nothing else !

Comment

I don't know, man. I don't see anything wrong with people taking any sport or activity seriously and wanted to make it an important aspect in their lives.
      I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Bloom View Post
        I don't know, man. I don't see anything wrong with people taking any sport or activity seriously and wanted to make it an important aspect in their lives.
        There are many different motivations for playing a sport, not all of them result in you having fun. No one is saying that you can't train hard and take your sport seriously, just that the end result should at least be satisfying to you. Maybe you could make an exception for someone who's living comes from their success at a sport, but for those of us who are recreational, you should be having fun.

I think the quote is just saying that you should leave the slopes with a smile on your face.
        Just these, nothing else !

Comment

What if you leave the slopes in an orange medical sled? :-) Oh wait, I did leave making jokes. Never mind haha
          I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

Working...
          X