• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netflix

Who's watching what on Netflix?
    I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Family Guy
    sigpic

Comment

If you like documentaries, there is a fascinating one about bottled water that is really a must watch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
      33 down, 12 to go!

Comment

Originally posted by Zach View Post
        If you like documentaries, there is a fascinating one about bottled water that is really a must watch.
        Tapped
        I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

I got hooked on Arrested Development, thanks Netflix.

Comment

We used to have the Netflix on demand and played it through the Wii. Used it to catch up on a lot of old movies and favorite TV shows form the past, but we dropped it when they put the prices up so high. We just get the DVDs through the mail now. We just watched Warrior last night. Great MMA style fights, crappy story.
            Just these, nothing else !

Comment

I only pay $8 for the app services.
              I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

Comment

I like NetFlix. The problem is their North America centric service. I need to run over a NA based VPN (well, a VPN that has servers in NA) or cop a good proxy to use the service. Still, good stuff.
                "It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Jiddu Krisnamurti

Spruce Sherpa - RVL8 KTP - RVL8 Blunt XL

Comment

I watch mostly documentaries, but I did watch an excellent movie a couple weeks back.

Machine Gun Preacher
                  Boards/Bindings:
                  2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
                  2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
                  2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
                  2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
                  Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
                  Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

I'm a documentary guy myself and love Netflix streaming for it. I think my favorite might be the People vs. George Lucas about fans love for Star Wars.

Since snow it has been getting later and later in the year for it to get cold enough to get some snow in the Mid Atlantic, I've resorted to some good old fashioned ski movies to help cure the itch. On Netflix Instant I recommend Ski Patrol and Hot Dog: The Movie- loved them both. Ski School 2 is also available but I haven't got around to it yet. Without movies like these we'd never get those great teenage romps like the American Pie series.

Comment

There is also an awesome one called "being Elmo" all about the guy who does Elmo on Sesame Street.

On a side note the guy was on the news tonight...apparently he is in trouble for having sex with a 16 year old boy ( not Elmo, but the guy,lol)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
                      33 down, 12 to go!

Comment

I am loving Rules of Engagement and have been tearing through seasons.
                        I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Bloom View Post
                          I am loving Rules of Engagement and have been tearing through seasons.
                          Rules is one of those shows that don't get enough props. It's so funny!
                          Boards/Bindings:
                          2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
                          2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
                          2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
                          2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
                          Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
                          Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

It was on BBC America, not Netflix, but I just finished watching the James Bond movie On Her Majesty's Secret Service. It's my favorite Bond movie and also one of the most controversial because it stars one time Bond George Lazenby and one time Blofeld Telly Savalas. Bond also falls in love and gets married before his wife is assassinated on their honeymoon. They just don't make them like they used to. This was also one of the few Bond movies that was faithful to the original Ian Fleming novel.

I bring it up because it is partially set and filmed in Switzerland and has some great ski chases down the mountains. It was filmed in the late sixties and the skis must be six feet long, not to mention the low ankle leather boots and bindings. Despite the equipment and special effects, there is some great skiing.

Great stuff!!!!!

Don't agree this is the best Bond movie ever?
                            Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Burn Notice, and Blue Mountain State

bnuf

Comment

Working...
                              X