A little video about what I do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little video about what I do

A little video I made today, on what i do 6 days a week!

Last edited by Greco; 11-04-2012, 08:57 PM.
    sigpic

Very impressive. You're 13 years old? And you do this 6 days a week. Are you going to the Olympics?

Comment

When im 16. I will hopefully be on the junior national team, and most people make the national team by 18. So hopefully 2018 you will see me.
      sigpic

Comment

I admire your dedication. So you're going to be training 6 days a week for the next 5 years? If all goes well.

Since you're spending so much time now and in the future do you love it more than anything? What got you into Luge?

How does the day to day training change? What is your biggest goal over the next year?

I'm sorry for all the questions. I find it fascinating the dedication and commitment you have to have to work towards this goal, and at such a young age, it's amazing to me.

Comment

That's so awesome. is there any compensations for your devotion to training? or do you just do it for the love/ exhilaration
          facebook.com/dlynamr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s7yBfCTp2M

Comment

Originally posted by Greco View Post
            I admire your dedication. So you're going to be training 6 days a week for the next 5 years? If all goes well.

Since you're spending so much time now and in the future do you love it more than anything? What got you into Luge?

How does the day to day training change? What is your biggest goal over the next year?

I'm sorry for all the questions. I find it fascinating the dedication and commitment you have to have to work towards this goal, and at such a young age, it's amazing to me.
            I will most likely to be training the same amount of days, but more times a day.

I love luge but it gets boring after your at the same spot for 3 months. But what is good about it, is it is right on my ski hill, so i just skiboard after it. I have no clue how i even got into it.

Training changes because we do more weights and we move up higher on the track. Im only one start lower then the offical mens start. My goal for the year is to go to Park City, Utah, and get better in skiboarding.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Davelynam View Post
              That's so awesome. is there any compensations for your devotion to training? or do you just do it for the love/ exhilaration

I do it for the speed, new people, and getting to travel around the world.
              sigpic

Comment

Impressive. I ran bob sled at White Face (Lake Placid, NY) as a touristy thing and afterwards gained new respect for Bob Sledders, Lugers, and Skeleton racers. At "tourist" speed it was an exciting ride. At competition speed it must be insane.

Good luck. I hope we'll see you on the hill in South Korea in 2018!!!
                Boards:
                2016 Spruce tuned Head Jr. Caddys - 131cm
                2013 Spruce "CTS" 120s
                2010 Spruce "Yellow/Red" 120s
                2018 Spruce "CTS" Crossbows - 115cm
                2016 RVL8 Spliffs - 109cm
                2008 RVL8 Revolt "City" - 105cm
                2017 RVL8 Sticky Icky Icky - 104cm
                2011 Defiance Blades - 101cm

Comment

Looks dope dude. Dave Bloom and myself are going to Park City Utah in December. You should meet up with us.

bnuf

Comment

I'm not sure when I will be there yet. But you should come up north to whistler and revelstoke
                    sigpic

Comment

Update: I will be releasing my first edit of the season and much improved. And here is a updated video.

Luge at Bobsled from mark dejewski on Vimeo.

Last edited by Greco; 12-06-2012, 08:18 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Haha is that a gopro in your crotch or are you just happy to see me?

Nice video :-)
                        Unless you risk it, you don't know what it is.
                        *Proud designer of the SBOL hoodie*

Comment

Working...
                        X