The Random and Unknown Thoughts of the Mind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Random and Unknown Thoughts of the Mind

In my classroom each day we do random journal entries. At any point in the day I post a random journal entry question on our SmartBoard and the kids have an opportunity to get a break from the "regular subjects" and really just let their minds run wild with any thoughts that come to them. Today's random journal entry question is below. I am just curious as to what type of answers everyone here on SBOL can come up with.

If you could travel to any time period and any location on the planet or deep into the stars, where and when would you go?
    I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

I doubt i'll see interstellar travel in my lifetime and its the one thing in this world that interests me most. I want to see what else is out there. My guess is that there are a lot of amazing sights and places out there. Don't really care if there is human-level intelligence out there or not, but the thought of seeing a planet with wildlife unlike our own peaks my interest. I've always liked zoo's and exploring places i've never been. Thus, start pot shotting into the future until i find the time period that private sector crews are sent out for exploration.

As a bonus, i want to see where our technology takes us. I want to see glass panels with built in touch and viewing interfaces. I want to see intelligent AI in faux bodies. From black and white TV to HD 1inch thick flat panels, whats the next long term end result of progression for the TV? I would imagine this stuff *should* exist in the same time period i'd be trying to find as space exploration.

Comment

Working...
    X