Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What aspects of summer do you love and/or hate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What aspects of summer do you love and/or hate?

As the last month of summer kicks off I thought it might be nice to share some highlights, whether they be good or bad, that everyone has experienced this sunny season. Include even any plans you may have coming up. Share some memories.
    I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Summer isn't summer unless I'm sweating buckets and can't sleep at least 10% of the time, and I still won't turn on the A/C because I LOVE IT. Also, the top sounds of my summers:

1. Aluminum baseball bats pinging in the distance
    2. Cicadas!
    3. Bikes freewheeling by
    4. Random fireworks
    5. The hiss of beer bottles/cans opening
    6. Crickets

Love:
    Biking, hiking, all the people milling about, lazy river tubing, how Coors Light actually is appealing when it's balls ˚F outside, sudden severe thunderstorms and the cold wind they bring to a humid day, barbecues, all the random parties, Michigan beaches/dunes, yard sales

Hate:
    Biking up hills, all the people in my way, sunburn, the temptation to laze around inside when it's amazing outside, the price of the many summer festivals in VT, work, the fact work doesn't have a shower, night shift

And many other things, I am sure.
    Hope everyone is having a great summer!

Comment

Working...
    X