Listen to any good music lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listen to any good music lately?

What are some good tunes jamming on your vinyl, disk, mp3 player, and/or car stereo as of late?
    I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

waterstreet album by Sweatshop Union
    Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

I've been listening to a lot of Larry and His Flask lately. The older albums aren't that great, but I love All That We Know. It's bluegrass mixed with punk. Also have been listening to quite a bit of Weerd Science. It's the old drummer from Coheed and Cambria doing rap/hip-hop. Some really good stuff.
      I do it because I can.
      I can because I want to.
      I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
      '08 KTPs

Comment

Originally posted by Roussel View Post
        waterstreet album by Sweatshop Union
        I love Sweatshop Union. Good hip hop. United We Fall was great too.

I've been on a weird electronic/indie sort of kick lately. Some stuff I've been digging lately:

"If you don't do it this year, you'll be one year older when you do." -WM

"I'M THE BEST SNOWLERBLADER ON THE MOUNTAIN!!!"

Comment

Thanks for Demon Paul - Audacity just turned it into an MP3 for me

Comment

Check out Emancipator for some epic electronic. Dunno why, but most of Emancipator's music goes well with downhill mountain biking.

Also, I've been listening to a lot of retro game music for some reason. Streets of Rage 2 is the current.

Comment

Just picked up Blue Scholars' new album Cinemetropolis. Really dope hip hop album with a sick concept behind it. The album is supposed to be a "reverse soundtrack", meaning it is meant to be turned into a series of short films/music videos. I definitely would like to shoot a little short film for one of the songs. At the very least I'm going to be putting together a dope skiing/skiboarding edit for one of them.

Heres a youtube playlist for it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUidz...2FC8A6CDD9FD82

"If you don't do it this year, you'll be one year older when you do." -WM

"I'M THE BEST SNOWLERBLADER ON THE MOUNTAIN!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by SkaFreak View Post
                I've been listening to a lot of Larry and His Flask lately. The older albums aren't that great, but I love All That We Know. It's bluegrass mixed with punk. Also have been listening to quite a bit of Weerd Science. It's the old drummer from Coheed and Cambria doing rap/hip-hop. Some really good stuff.
                +1 to the weerd science.
                2012 Rockered Condors/Spruce Pro Sport///Revolt Cities/Snowjam Extreme2's

Comment

Breaking it out some early 2000's classics with this one…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uLD0...eature=related
                  I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

great music awesome lyrics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJsF9...eature=related
                    08 Condors -> FF Pros | 08 KTPs -> FF Pros | Line Sun 83s -> Line comp. Freeblocks

Comment

Working...
                    X