X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yummmmmmmm

I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

http://www.in-n-out.com/default.asp

Comment

apples and oranges
      I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

Neither.

In my experience, the absolute best burgers are always from locally owned, greasy spoon type joints. We have a place on a nearby lake that does a logger burger that has no equal.: ground bison, lettuce, tomato, pickle, onion, an egg over hard, two strips of bacon, cheddar and pepper jack cheese, special sauce, thin slice of ham, two kinds of peppers all on a 9 grain whole wheat toasted bun.
        Skis: Armada JJs, Armada Magic Js and Icelantic Keepers
        Bindings: Marker Griffon, Look Pivot
        Full Tilt Boots
        Past: Revel8 Tanshos, KTPs, Revolts, DLPs, Condors; Spruce Raptors, 120s, Sherpas

Comment

While I enjoy both In-n-Out AND Red Robin, I LOVE bison burgers. But, no bacon for me. I don't eat it. Way too salty and fatty for my tastes. Fix that topping and make it a bison burger on a sesame seed bun with one large beer battered onion ring, a large tomato slice, some crispy lettuce, and ketchup. Mmmmm, that hits the spot.
          I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

Comment

Working...
          X