Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did you do on your 21st birthday (if you can even remember)?
    I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

LOL... 'Sod This!'
    Crossbow (go to dream board)
    Most everything else over time.
    Go Android

Comment

I had a party at my mums place with family and friends then went out on the town, got home at 4am, Removalist rang at 630 to say he was coming a day early, so loaded him up from 7am til 6pm then spent til midnight cleaning the house put in 4 hrs sleep after an hr and a bit the night before and got up at 4am finished cleaning and packing the car then drove ~2000kms to live in another state where my gf grew up lol was certainly an experience!

Comment

I went to the brew pub, had a beer and a calzone, and then had to study for a massive test the next day.
        I do it because I can.
        I can because I want to.
        I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
        '08 KTPs

Comment

My fraternity brothers could probably tell you more than i can

I remember starting off with a 6 pack which needed to be gone before the trip to the bars.
          At the bars 12 guys bought me shots atleast once, plus side beers. At one point i remember being cut off, however in the chaos of leaving the bar i remember grabbing a few of their beer's they abandoned to toss back before anyone noticed and took them away. Piling into one of my brother's jeep was the last thing i remember around 12am. Apparently, i was up and drinking for another 5 hours back at the house.

What i remember most. Waking Friday morning covered in mud, blood (from a huge gash on my hip) and puke on my dorm linoleum floor. I remember how miserable the hangover was and how uncomfortable the floor was, but it hurt too bad to try to make it to the bed. I didn't finally get up till around 10pm that night.

Looking back on it now, I'm not sure if i should be proud or not. Either way, i guess mission successful.

Comment

Nothing. I was at AIT so I was not allowed to drink or do anything. Got sloshy the following weekend though.
            "If you don't do it this year, you'll be one year older when you do." -WM

"I'M THE BEST SNOWLERBLADER ON THE MOUNTAIN!!!"

Comment

I don't remember it all, but I do remember tons of booze, we were at a show, I sang a Poison song on stage and had to use the mic stand to keep me standing, and Art ended up having to drive my car home. I don't quite remember how and when I got home and where my car was. But, we also started pre-gaming the day the night before. Art will remember this. His sister tried to show us how high she could kick and totally flipped onto her back. There was a lot of random cases of drinks, a light show, and some guitar playing. Our boy Christian was pretty intense. All in all, an extremely successful day.
              I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

I don't really remember. Twenty-one isn't a big birthday up here. You can drink when you turn eighteen.

Comment

I don't really remember,maybe drinking all night.

Comment

Working...
                  X