• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A joke...

Knock Knock...
    I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Who's there ?
    RVL8
    \______^=======^______/
    www.YouTube.com/TalonSei

Comment

Why z'da...
      I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

Why z'da... who?

Comment

Why z'da forum so dead lately? The season isn't over yet, and even if it is for you the lack of participation is killing us.
          I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

Comment

I've wondered the same thing myself, and don't have a good answer. It does seem to have gone into summer hibernation a bit early.

Comment

I have noticed its been a bit quite around here lately. Seeming that i have only been on here a short while I was wondering if it goes quite over your summer (while things only just kick off for me!)
              Thankfully there is the search function with plenty of information as im sure im gonna want heaps once i get started in june!

Comment

Originally posted by Hotmilk View Post
                I have noticed its been a bit quite around here lately. Seeming that i have only been on here a short while I was wondering if it goes quite over your summer (while things only just kick off for me!)
                Thankfully there is the search function with plenty of information as im sure im gonna want heaps once i get started in june!
                Welcome and yes, it does slow down considerably during our summer. FYI, Skiboardsonline.com will be closed from June 15th to September 5th so get your orders in early

Comment

Originally posted by Hotmilk View Post
                  just make sure to hit us up with anything you need. there are always a few of us who linger around the forum licking our lips for a chance to talk about skiboarding.

Comment

Ditto. I'm always lingering on here. Especially since we have a skate section on here.
                    I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

Comment

I check this daily whenever I have an internet connection, summer or winter. Even during the summer there's some interesting stuff that comes up.
                      2012 Rockered Condors/Spruce Pro Sport///Revolt Cities/Snowjam Extreme2's

Comment

Originally posted by Greco View Post
                        Welcome and yes, it does slow down considerably during our summer. FYI, Skiboardsonline.com will be closed from June 15th to September 5th so get your orders in early
                        Ahuh! Very good to know. I think I have everything I need for now (fingers crossed!) and my boards hit aus shores on Thursday by the looks. (Thanks heaps Greco!) Can't wait til they are delivered!
                        And good to know a few still linger here. I suppose I could always get info on fb too lol

Comment

I check in every once in a while during the summer, but not much ... I really shift gears in the summer months and actually think very little about snow.

We just made our last trip out to Mt. Hood this last Sunday and already my mind is on hiking, climbing, and riding the piss out of my new toy.

Skis: Armada JJs, Armada Magic Js and Icelantic Keepers
                          Bindings: Marker Griffon, Look Pivot
                          Full Tilt Boots
                          Past: Revel8 Tanshos, KTPs, Revolts, DLPs, Condors; Spruce Raptors, 120s, Sherpas

Comment

New blade! Nice! I used to own the 09 abs model in solid red but sold it 6 months ago to put towards my house I'm building. I have a drz400 Motard now. Awesome fun in the tight twisties and for ripping easy wheelies! Lol

Comment

Very cool.

This is my first bike in many years. I used to own a CBR 600 F4 back in the late 90s, got out of riding for years but every summer I'd get the itch to get back into it.

Finally gave in and took a class a few weeks ago to get me reacquainted with riding.... was thinking if I really enjoyed the class I'd find a cruiser ... thinking my sportbike days were far behind me.

The class used 250 cc and 500 cc cruisers for the training. About 1/2 hour into the riding, I was diving into turns dragging the foot pegs and my heels. At that point I realized my sportbike days not quite behind me yet and that a cruiser just would not do.
                              Skis: Armada JJs, Armada Magic Js and Icelantic Keepers
                              Bindings: Marker Griffon, Look Pivot
                              Full Tilt Boots
                              Past: Revel8 Tanshos, KTPs, Revolts, DLPs, Condors; Spruce Raptors, 120s, Sherpas

Comment

Working...
                              X