Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1 snowiest winter on record in Squaw Valley history

http://unofficialnetworks.com/2011/0...lanche-danger/

Still kinda wish we had hit Squaw at Shredfest. Maybe next year if I can make it.
    I do it because I can.
    I can because I want to.
    I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
    '08 KTPs

Comment

100+ inches over the past week insane i heard many locals are being evacuated due to extremely high avalanche warning...
      Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by SkaFreak View Post
        Still kinda wish we had hit Squaw at Shredfest. Maybe next year if I can make it.
        Skafreak,

Hope you can make it next year. Since it will be at North Shore, Squaw will be on the agenda winds permitting.
        Now: 08 Sherpa's (2), Atomic 120's, 2013 125 Protos, 125 LEs, 2014 Sherpas, Osprey protos, 2015 Blunt XL's, 2016 Ospreys, Ethan Too twintip skis,2017 Shredfest One of kind Spliffs, 2018 Crossbows
        Bindings: Spruce Risers and Tyrolia LD12's
        Boots: Full Tilt Booters, Tecnica Agent 110
        History: Atomic shorty's, Sporten, Groove Taxis, Head 94's, ALPs, Spruce 120 Blue boards, Custom Lacroixs, Rocker Condors, 08 Summit 110's, Hagan offlimits 133's, Rossi 130's, 2011 Summit Marauders

Comment

Photobucket
          Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comment

Mammoth topped its previous record as well. Most they've gotten in history and they are about to break the 600" mark.

We are definitely hitting Squaw next year.
            I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

Crazzzzy!!!!!! gotta love it, so glad I don't live in it though! LOL

yep, Squaw next year at SF4!
              Squaw, Alpine, Northstar, Mt Rose, Homewood...
              Might as well get your votes in for which Northshore Resorts to hit up in 3 days fot the Official SF4days! Never too early to talk Shredfest & Tahoe!
              C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Originally posted by wjeong View Post
                Skafreak,

Hope you can make it next year. Since it will be at North Shore, Squaw will be on the agenda winds permitting.
                We'll see if I have a real job and/or money by then.
                I do it because I can.
                I can because I want to.
                I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
                '08 KTPs

Comment

Working...
                X