Shred till you're Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shred till you're Dead

Shred til you're Dead Northwest Tour (7 parts)

Rollerblade till your 50 woooahoow!!!!you guys are so cool your kids will come out of the womb with rollerblades already on there feet.
    Don't start none won't be none //// respect

Comment

i love this project. theres a narrative without being too cheesy or over the top like other movies that attempt this.
      Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

7 geezzzz o wow Mabe less .what are you stealing peoples credit card numbers.to go places people don't want you at.It just snowed like a mo .in the city and I hit up the park.and then whatever whatever fam.fairy I am new York.eat shit and die haters.good luck with that!!!!

Comment

why put that up there.this is a skiboarding site .Greco I want my bindings back .I am so affended .that guy is such an asshole an you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by skyskater.com View Post
            why put that up there.this is a skiboarding site .Greco I want my bindings back .I am so affended .that guy is such an asshole an you know it.
            dude, you need to chill. if you have a problem contact me directly.

Comment

great post greco thanks for that! i need a new pair of blades...the new USD Shifty looks good
              now the proud owner of Summit Custom 110s w/ release bindings and Salomon Mission RS7 boots

My band, Truett & The Traitors...click here to listen to our rock and rolls

Comment

Working...
              X