Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Documentary

For those of you who have time to kill:

"Color For Ya" - video by Boris Gaisner from BorisG on Vimeo.

Enjoy!
    Revel8 ALPdors
    Gold Revel8 Receptors
    Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
    ____
    Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
    If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

[Inline] Barely Dead 1/2 from alsdk on Vimeo.
    More good stuff here.
    Chickens with Spruce Pro Lite
    Line Jedis with Snowjams

Comment

Part two. I love Barely Dead.

[Inline] Barely Dead 2/2 from alsdk on Vimeo.

Boards: Revel8 Revolt "Trees" / Revel8 2008 KTPs / Line Jedi
      Bindings: Bombers / FF Pros
      Boots: Raichle 125s

Facebook

Comment

That was an excellent documentary. It's a little uncanny how similar inline skating it to skiboarding. Our sport had a moment in the spotlight in the mid-nineties and then got dropped from the x-games. We now exist because of a few core companies and are generally ridiculed by other snowsports. That whole video actually makes me want to go and get a pair of inline skates.
        RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

That's exactly what that video is intended to do. Of course, us as outcasts in the snow sports world will feel for skaters, and be more likely, but that video has inspired some of my lame friends to buy a pair.

Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by EmptiMind View Post
            That's exactly what that video is intended to do. Of course, us as outcasts in the snow sports world will feel for skaters, and be more likely, but that video has inspired some of my lame friends to buy a pair.
            Had I not gotten skates before this video, I would have definitely done so after seeing it. Absolutely amazing, makes me feel like a true member of the communities, seeing as I now inline and skiboard.
            Revel8 ALPdors
            Gold Revel8 Receptors
            Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
            ____
            If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

Every single second of those videos made me feel old.
              "It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Jiddu Krisnamurti

Spruce Sherpa - RVL8 KTP - RVL8 Blunt XL

Comment

Hahaha, any particular reason mahatma? Get a pair of skates! You'll have a good cross training tool for the summer months.

Facebook

Comment

What is that model of skate that popped up several times that just looked like a shell? I thought I caught a clip of one guy walking carrying them, and it looked like he was wearing some special close-fitting shoes. Can anyone fill me in?
                  RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Xsjados http://secure.rollerwarehouse.com/it.../id/113XSJ8202
                    Revel8 ALPdors
                    Gold Revel8 Receptors
                    Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
                    ____

Comment

Barely Dead does NOT tell the whole story.
                      The director doug did a great job, but some other people involved in the project let their personal opinions get in the way of talking to some key players in the industry.
                      just because you might not get a long with someone, doesn't mean you can exclude them from the history of skating.

Comment

Working...
                      X