Nils 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nils 2010

Last edited by Greco; 04-11-2011, 08:04 PM.
    I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Wow. That was a REALLY well produced edit.

Rolling is so much more gnarly than any snow sport. They never wear helmets and everything is super high consequence.
    "If you don't do it this year, you'll be one year older when you do." -WM

"I'M THE BEST SNOWLERBLADER ON THE MOUNTAIN!!!"

Comment

wow is right. awesome nils.

Comment

NILS JANSONS - Hedonskate Pro Team from Hedonskate on Vimeo.

another edit from nils.
        Last edited by Greco; 04-20-2011, 06:23 AM.

Comment

How old is this edit? I feel like I've seen if before. Or, at least seen him do a session edit on the green jump and boxes setup.

The music for this is so choice. I love that dudes in skate edits wear legit clothes, haha. Total 1920s getup… I dig.

His 360s on to souls and such are so smooth. He is becoming more and more technical with his switch-ups every time I see an edit of his. That's actually a reason why I think this may be older. The most recent edit I saw with him the switch-ups are gnarly. The transfers were sick too, especially over the shopping cart. And, one of the best things about this edit is the editing. Great ideas. I like how they start with him spraying the Latvian rolling logo and then at the end spraying over the lens. Clutch!
          I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

just put on be-mag today.

Comment

Hmmm… I have to hunt this other one down then and post it. Those must be some ramps he owns or something and he loves riding at night with good lighting, haha.
              I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

Comment

Working...
              X