some of my skating stuffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some of my skating stuffs

hey guys i'm new here, just thought i'd throw down some of my old blading clips and a few pics. i haven't skated street in quite a while though, i stick to the park for the most part nowadays, what with my old age and bad knees

and a bad face smash i had one time...5 stitches in the eyebrow
    now the proud owner of Summit Custom 110s w/ release bindings and Salomon Mission RS7 boots

My band, Truett & The Traitors...click here to listen to our rock and rolls

Bravo!
    AAAAAAAAAAALPs 09 !

Comment

i lika dis gypsy
      RVL8
      \______^=======^______/
      www.YouTube.com/TalonSei

Comment

lol...yea i haven't skated that hard in a while but i'm trying to get back to it a little bit. not too many people in my town blade unfortunately.
        now the proud owner of Summit Custom 110s w/ release bindings and Salomon Mission RS7 boots

Comment

Not many people anywhere do anymore. Skateboarders were the majority, made fun of inline, and now nobody wants to get made fun of, do they?

Basically people need to sack up and have fun. Image is overrated.
          I do it because I can.
          I can because I want to.
          I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
          '08 KTPs

Comment

Exactly.

I got my skates this year, but didn't get out near enough. There's always a Wednesday Night Session in the area, but, after a physical job for 8 hours, I never feel like hitting it. Lame excuse I know.
            2012 Rockered Condors/Spruce Pro Sport///Revolt Cities/Snowjam Extreme2's

Comment

yah i have to think about not getting hurt, i drive a manual transmission and if i break an ankle or something and can't drive to work that would be bad. but it's still fun to skate some small stuff sometimes.

Comment

first video was nice. I wish I could skate like that. Do you mind me asking what skates you have?

Comment

Working...
                X