Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RSS feed | Be-Mag.com |Stage Roller 973 Guyane with Anthony Avella and Stephane Alfan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSS feed | Be-Mag.com |Stage Roller 973 Guyane with Anthony Avella and Stephane Alfan

It was 2 years ago when I went to French Guyana for my first internship organization Roller, in the overseas territories with the regional committee of Guyana 973. After much demonstration on my part, I had promised them that I will return with a professional of their choice. They have chosen without hesitation Mr Stephane Alfano to see his now famous 1260 °. Things promised things done and when this summer came, Stephane spent two weeks at my side in order to support these young people and show his talent. The fact to remember is that he came in a totally voluntary for the sake of all Guyanese. Following this experience, Stephane chosen to come and live in Guyana for one year the time to bring all his experience to young riders Guyana. -Anthony Avella
    Read more >>

More...
    I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Working...
X