First skates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First skates

Hey guys I have been checking out skating and seeing all the action of everyone on here I think its time for me to take up skating. I think it will help with rails and jumps for next season. I have been looking at a lot and everyone says the Razors Cult B is a great beginner skate and i don't doubt that but i just saw this special over at rollerwarehouse.com and was wondering what everyone thought. Also i found out that rollerwarehouse.com is located about 15 min from my house so i may just end up heading over to their place and trying things out.

Here is a link to the USD skates i was looking at for only $99 bucks!
    http://secure.rollerwarehouse.com/it...id/110USD9403/
    10 Revel8 Condors
    08 Revel8 BWP w/ 08 Bomber's
    Line Five-0's w/ Snowjam Extreme II's
    Line Jedi's on the Skibike
    Line FF composite

Didn't know USD came in with an entry level skate like that, pretty good stuff.

If you can, I'd suggest just checking those and the Cult B's out. A friend of mine picked them up and is quite happy with them.
    2012 Rockered Condors/Spruce Pro Sport///Revolt Cities/Snowjam Extreme2's

Comment

yea they really caught my eye for only $99. I believe they retail for $150 - $180 so i think this is a deal but im gonna go over and check them out first to see how they fit and feel. I was just wondering if anyone suggested any other skates for a first timer
      10 Revel8 Condors
      08 Revel8 BWP w/ 08 Bomber's
      Line Five-0's w/ Snowjam Extreme II's
      Line Jedi's on the Skibike
      Line FF composite

Comment

Your best bet, since your that close I would head over there and try out how the skates feel. This way you can get your sizing right and find what best suits your footing. I personally love Razors, but other brands are great to start with as well. Rollerblade, Razors, and USD all make great entry level skates that I believe Roller Warehouse has for the $99 deal. Check them out. Skating will definitely improve your grinds and jumps, so I'm told, haha. After this being my first season I decided to start skating again for that same purpose.
        I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

Working...
        X