Clear All

• Midwest Skiboarders

I will get Easy fo Sheezy on here too
    Revel8 ALPdors
    Gold Revel8 Receptors
    Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
    ____
    Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
    If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

There are a few more from WI that I know of, just summer so they may take a while to join up!
    Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

skiboardreview.com the largest skiboarding review site on the net.

Follow Skiboardreview.com on Twitter!

Comment

Chestnut mtn in Galena, IL (very North West tip of IL) has date=rate days till the 15th of Dec. Going to be up there this Sat the 6th and possibly on Sun too. Hard to beat a $6 or $7 lift ticket.

Comment

If anyone wants to ever ride BMBW with me call me at (330) 575-0328 that is my cell. If I don't answer, there is a message saying something like, "Hey this is Dennis, if you are not calling for me don't leave a message and waste my time." That is not for you guys, go ahead and leave a message and tell me who you are on the forums.
        Revel8 ALPdors
        Gold Revel8 Receptors
        Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
        ____
        Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
        If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

Hey Guys! I learned about the sport last year and am looking to start up this year (looking to get some gear soon!). I'm already scheduled to go to Granite Peak in Wisconsin with my brothers at the first of the year. Has anybody been up there before?

Comment

Granite Peak has a good mix of runs, as well as some powder and tree runs. My boards kinda sank into some of the deeper powder and I ate some snow a few times...haha...anyone been out recently?

Comment

Hey
              new guy from Chicago
              Super excites to learn of the sport. Hmu

Comment

Midwest Skiboarders

About this Group

We are a small bunch and should try to get together a few times a season.
              Type: Public
              Topics: 1
              Comments: 6

Owner

Group Categories

Collapse

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X