Attn: NY, NJ, PA, CT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn: NY, NJ, PA, CT

Anyone down to get some skate sessions going? There are plenty of skate parks in all four states as well as great spots throughout NYC, Philly, Hartford, Hoboken, and other cities. The traveling would be worth it for a good, all-day group skate session. I'm in Southern NY and know plenty of good spots to hit up.
    I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Once I get a hold of some skates I'll be down. I'm gunna need something to keep me active this summer.
    "If you don't do it this year, you'll be one year older when you do." -WM

"I'M THE BEST SNOWLERBLADER ON THE MOUNTAIN!!!"

Comment

paul... for some reason while i wasa reading what you said, i thought your avatar was a penguin.... not sure why.... anyone else have any idea what im talkin about
      facebook.com/dlynamr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s7yBfCTp2M

Comment

Originally posted by Davelynam View Post
        paul... for some reason while i wasa reading what you said, i thought your avatar was a penguin.... not sure why.... anyone else have any idea what im talkin about
        Same thoughts man...but guins aren't green...
        Revel8 ALPdors
        Gold Revel8 Receptors
        Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
        ____
        Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
        If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

I'll ride up to film

Comment

Originally posted by Davelynam View Post
            Yea i see what you mean... i think its my hood that looks like a beak
            "If you don't do it this year, you'll be one year older when you do." -WM

"I'M THE BEST SNOWLERBLADER ON THE MOUNTAIN!!!"

Comment

I'm ordering my new skates this weekend and will have my old pair for anyone to ride for a day's session if needed.
              I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

Working...
              X