No announcement yet.

Does anyone have skates for sale/trade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anybody wants to kick it old school I have some Rollerblade Tarmacs and a pair of Roces Impala 62's. I'd have to confirm sizes. They are in storage.
    R8 Revolt "Trees" w/ Red Line FreeFlex Bindings - Dynastar Twins w/ Line Red FreeFlex Bindings

Comment

Wow dude! That is crazy old school. We're talking even my early days. The Chris Edward pro skate.
      I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

Originally posted by Roussel View Post
        how does 100$ plus shipping sound?

the've been used one summer. i changed the liners for the basic vicious liners, cause valo liners suck.

i can throw in some razor frames with that.
        let me see what i wanna do, just trying to get ideas of whats out there and if not ill splurge for new ones. thanks man

Comment

Originally posted by CTski13X View Post
          If anybody wants to kick it old school I have some Rollerblade Tarmacs and a pair of Roces Impala 62's. I'd have to confirm sizes. They are in storage.
          wow i remember those Roces. Check the sizes when you can.

Comment

haha those are dayum old skool. I just picked up pair of Lazzy Legs leather fingerless wristguards...old school style. With my boneless knee pads and rad flyaway helmet I'm reppin the 90's.
            Snow Line Mike Nick Pros - Line FF Pro "red" bindings - Atomic Hawx 80 boots
            Street Razor Cult 7

Comment

^^haha nice im rocking my revel8 stickered skiboard helmet to the skate park tonight lol its all i got!

BTW, i got skates guys, thanks anyway

Comment

Working...
              X