X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screw you Backcountry dot com - you can S my D

LOL

Dave | Elevendy

Haha, didn't they do something like this last year?

Comment

Yep.

Comment

I've bought a lot of stuff from them in the past. I won't make that mistake again.
        Revel8 ALP (Alpdors) w/ Spruce Pro Lite
        Revel8 Revolt (Chickens)
        Spruce 120
        Groove AF1 (90)

Comment

OMG!!!! That is SO messed up!
          C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Those S's of B's.
            08 Condors -> FF Pros | 08 KTPs -> FF Pros | Line Sun 83s -> Line comp. Freeblocks

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks it's funny?

Comment

Originally posted by koneco View Post
                Am I the only one who thinks it's funny?
                no, i'm with you. they are good peeps and that's just funny stuff. doesn't mean i'll stop buying from them or riding my skiboards.
                ~harry

@HarrySiii
                -Skier turned snowboarder turned skiboarder
                -RVL8 2010 KTP, RVL8 Receptors
                -RVL8 EMP, Line FF Pro
                -Deeluxe 225 (FINALLY a boot I can wear!)

Comment

Originally posted by oxenboxin View Post
                  I've bought a lot of stuff from them in the past. I won't make that mistake again.
                  Really? They have the sickest guarantee program anywhere; you can send anything you buy from them back at any time for a full refund or replacement. I won't buy most of my gear from anywhere but there because of that.

Not to mention I laughed; if they would have said skiboards, it would have been more of a blatant bash I think.

Dan
                  Chickens w/ Spruce Pro Primes

Comment

My only gripe with Backcountry affiliates is that they only ship with UPS. Which is absolute rape when crossing the border. Most shipments are easily double the price on UPS then they are with USPS.
                    2012 Rockered Condors/Spruce Pro Sport///Revolt Cities/Snowjam Extreme2's

Comment

Obviously their marketing works fine
                      AAAAAAAAAAALPs 09 !

Comment

I'm incredibly insulted. Yea, right. Now, while we (skiboarders) overwhelming feel that as long as you are doing it on snow you are doing well we must all remember that "purchasing a life" is huge business. I love Back Country. They're great.

Oh, yea, snowblades are the bottom of any barrel. Now, some of us have them and keep them around for a variety of reasons but no one would claim they somehow represent the current state of any form of snowsliding. This is one area our open mindedness shines through - we see someone on blades and encourage them. We're happy to see them. But, we also encourage them to try a more modern approach in the form of skiboards in order to enjoy more of the mountain.
                        "It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Jiddu Krisnamurti

Spruce Sherpa - RVL8 KTP - RVL8 Blunt XL

Comment

I think it's funny. And being such a HUGE Willy Wonka fan (see my quote) I can't help but think of snozzberries. Maybe snollerblades are the Willy Wonka equivalent to snowblades. And if one really does have a pair of snollerblades, maybe it IS time for an upgrade. They should take advantage and start selling something else, like WWWWD? (What Would Willy Wonka Do?) bracelets!

Nobody better try to steal that, I'm off to trademark it right now...
                          If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it.

Independent Beachbody Coach
                          www.GetFitnessFast.com
                          www.FastFitShake.com
                          www.facebook.com/CoachHeidiG

SBOLTeam III Rider

'11 Revolt "Trees"
                          '07 BWP's
                          2011 Spruce Pro Lite's
                          Head Edge+ 8.5 One Boots

Comment

Eh, deal with it. As always, most skiers views of skiboards come from Snowblades. They are terrible and while giving up the things that we give up riding skiboards, they don't provide the advantages that better skiboards do. BC is awesome. I have bought tons of stuff from them. Remember, if you aren't going to support BC, there are tons of other outdoor gear sites associated (tramdock, SAC, a few snowboarding related sites, chainlove, etc.). I honestly couldn't care less what someone says about my boards.
                            I do it because I can.
                            I can because I want to.
                            I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
                            '08 KTPs

Comment

its funny but some skiers see skiboarders(not knowing what they are) and thinks "why not upgrade to skis" while skiboarders sees snowbladders and thinks" why not upgrade to skiboards"
                              08' Spruce Sherpa 130/Pro-lite (STILL THE ONE)
                              08/09 Dalbello Krypton Rampage

Comment

Working...
                              X