• Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahah nice!

stealing that pic!

ONE TIME I HUNG OUT WITH DAVE LYNAM IN PERSON

Comment

Hey Mark,
      Your PM box is full. I'll mail a check out on Monday. Let me know if the 20 does not cover the shipping. I don't want you to spend $ to help me out.
      Thanks again.

My address is: Chad Nemecek
      2816 W. Sunnyview Dr.
      Rialto, CA 92377
      64 CM Bigfoot’s
      100 CM '15 Blunt XL 2 pair
      110 CM Rockered Condors
      130 CM Spruce Osprey prototype

Comment

mark.... what did i tell you about dealin drugs on the forums
        facebook.com/dlynamr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s7yBfCTp2M

Comment

Originally posted by 123 View Post
          Wendell, Craig, Jack, Dave, it was great riding with you guys at Tahoe!!!
          Woods pics to come!
          Mt Rose was good, but wow Sierra was unreal.
          There was also a climb area there (multi climbs actually) but about 8 times longer than Mt Rose's.
          Whew! Good powder at the end though of course!

Cheers
          Michael.

ok 7 pics at

http://www.skiboardsonline.com/vbull...&pictureid=301
          http://www.skiboardsonline.com/vbull...&pictureid=302
          http://www.skiboardsonline.com/vbull...&pictureid=303
          http://www.skiboardsonline.com/vbull...&pictureid=304
          http://www.skiboardsonline.com/vbull...&pictureid=305
          http://www.skiboardsonline.com/vbull...&pictureid=306
          http://www.skiboardsonline.com/vbull...&pictureid=307

yeah in an album too at
          http://www.skiboardsonline.com/vbull...php?albumid=55

but i like the order above

cheers,
          michael.
          http://www.skiboardsonline.com/vbull...&pictureid=301
          Love your photo's Michael!
          C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Well, now that we're back in the daily grind, I can't believe how quickly our trip went by. We always talk about how the learning curve on skiboards is what makes them so fun, but skiing with so many other skiboarders like at Shredfest increases that curve exponentially. Thanks to all for your tips for us aspiring-to-be-expert riders.
            Jack and Wendell, your guided tours struck the perfect balance of fun and challenging. Thanks, Jack, for letting me test out those sweet 120's! Speaking of 120's, Dave-Obi-Wan-Stevens, your advice will be with me always: "Let 'em breathe!" "think French toilet!" 'nuff said Goal for next year: spin and skate backwards gracefully on 120s like Dave and Bill.
            Rob, loved trying the gorilla carves--so cool. You bet I'll get my glove in the snow by the next time we go, though it won't be as pretty as Kirk's epic lean in my favorite photo I guess that's goal #2 (always gotta have something to work on!)
            And for the pros, well, you are amazing (and a bit terrifying) to watch when you do your thing. You might have inspired a goal 20 years ago, but now I just watch in awe and hold my breath until you land.
            I'm enjoying all these pics and vids from the first days and the rest of your week there. Thanks, Jack, Wendell, and anybody else behind the scenes who organized Shredfest II!
            Cindy
            '07 "soft" ALPs
            Eyeball DLPs
            125 LEs
            Ospreys mounted bindings
            Crossbows
            Spruce riser release bindings
            Sometimes borrower of Chad's spare Blunt XLs

Comment

Originally posted by CANtoo View Post
              Well, now that we're back in the daily grind, I can't believe how quickly our trip went by. We always talk about how the learning curve on skiboards is what makes them so fun, but skiing with so many other skiboarders like at Shredfest increases that curve exponentially. Thanks to all for your tips for us aspiring-to-be-expert riders.
              Jack and Wendell, your guided tours struck the perfect balance of fun and challenging. Thanks, Jack, for letting me test out those sweet 120's! Speaking of 120's, Dave-Obi-Wan-Stevens, your advice will be with me always: "Let 'em breathe!" "think French toilet!" 'nuff said Goal for next year: spin and skate backwards gracefully on 120s like Dave and Bill.
              Rob, loved trying the gorilla carves--so cool. You bet I'll get my glove in the snow by the next time we go, though it won't be as pretty as Kirk's epic lean in my favorite photo I guess that's goal #2 (always gotta have something to work on!)
              And for the pros, well, you are amazing (and a bit terrifying) to watch when you do your thing. You might have inspired a goal 20 years ago, but now I just watch in awe and hold my breath until you land.
              I'm enjoying all these pics and vids from the first days and the rest of your week there. Thanks, Jack, Wendell, and anybody else behind the scenes who organized Shredfest II!
              Cindy

be ready for Shredfest III!!!!!!!!!!!!
              C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Originally posted by pinkkid View Post
                Hi Bill! hey, how was your time at Shredfest with the Mrs? I saw you both in some pictures! What resorts were you able to ride at?

leg is doing alright, bone is healed!.... just not all the muscle, ligs, nerve, tissue etc damage; I think it will take another year(been 1 yr a week ago!) for it to feel and act 'normal' again.
                But all is good! Thanks!
                Glad to hear things are getting right with the leg, Shelley. Maybe next year y'all can make it to the shredfest. We were able to make the first three days, Alpine Meadows, Northstar and Squaw Valley. It was big time for sure, the gang we had there are off-the-chart nice folks.

Comment

Woods pics to come!
                  There was also a climb area there (multi climbs actually) but about 8 times longer than Mt Rose's.

Cheers
                  Michael.
                  Thanks Michael . .nice pics! looks like you and Wendell and Craig had a great pow day at Sierra at tahoe while some of us were off in the backcountry...

for those who do not know Michael .. he has a unique style .. he rides a Snowjam 123 short ski without poles but with a tree branch in hand . held cross wise while riding ... a technique he developed bashing through east coast narrow trees to keep the branches from hitting him ... while walking up the lift line the tree branch is used as sort of staff or pole ... really cool style for sure .. any pics of you ,Michael , riding with your tree branch?? I am sorry we did not get any pics of you ...
                  Boards :
                  Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
                  Boots
                  K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
                  Bindings:
                  Zero Pro Non release Binding
                  Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
                  Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
                  Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
                  Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

Shredfest Meet and Greet

Northstar .....

Jeff Singer with Bill

Cazilla and Cantoo

Valmorel , Carolyn , Mhook

Backbowls of Alpine Meadows.

Boards :
                    Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
                    Boots
                    K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
                    Bindings:
                    Zero Pro Non release Binding
                    Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
                    Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
                    Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
                    Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

Cindy, were you ridin' some Alps too? what's your favorite so far????
                      C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Originally posted by pinkkid View Post
                        Cindy, were you ridin' some Alps too? what's your favorite so far????
                        Hey, Pink!
                        Well, this season I can't pick a favorite among the Revolts, Alps, and 120s; they're all fun to ride for different reasons in different conditions. Guess I'll have to have one of each...darn BTW, if anybody's interested in buying some Mary Janes that were purchased new and only ridden one season by me (which means cruisin' on groomers), PM me! I'll post some pics soon. I think my height has led me to the slightly longer, wider boards...
                        Cindy
                        '07 "soft" ALPs
                        Eyeball DLPs
                        125 LEs
                        Ospreys mounted bindings
                        Crossbows
                        Spruce riser release bindings
                        Sometimes borrower of Chad's spare Blunt XLs

Comment

Originally posted by CANtoo View Post
                          Hey, Pink!
                          Well, this season I can't pick a favorite among the Revolts, Alps, and 120s; they're all fun to ride for different reasons in different conditions. Guess I'll have to have one of each...darn BTW, if anybody's interested in buying some Mary Janes that were purchased new and only ridden one season by me (which means cruisin' on groomers), PM me! I'll post some pics soon. I think my height has led me to the slightly longer, wider boards...
                          Cindy
                          I had a strong feeling you'd quickly move to a longer wider board, good for you!
                          I have yet to try the Alps they seem like a nice in between the Revolt and Spruce. Like you said, the Spruce is smooth... ohhhh, a new slogan, "Smooth as a Spruce" or something like that!!!!! Whatcha think Mr. Springer? Wish I could have met ya Jeff, next time!
                          So proud of everyone who went to Shredfest II!!! And Jack, you went above and beyond as planner and guide! Thank you! I am eager to ride Heavenly again with Heather & Shaun who know that place well too! How cool that the girls got together more and more came! best of all was GREAT weather for you all! Props to G and the R8 gang for making the trip too, eager to see your footage! You guys rock and are very talented!

Dave for coming all the way from Europe again!!! cool! Bill & Carolyn! Slow & Maria!!! Robert... everyone who came from out of state is who I'm trying to get at here along with the CA 'locals'... THANK YOU FOR COMING TO SHREDFEST II & MAKING IT REAL!!!!!!!

Shelley

C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Woods pics to come!
                            [/url]
                            Michael,

You are the man on that 123's. Check this forum next season if you are planning a trip out here. Time it right and you'll have some more company to ride with. Love the tree branch.

Wendell
                            Now: 08 Sherpa's (2), Atomic 120's, 2013 125 Protos, 125 LEs, 2014 Sherpas, Osprey protos, 2015 Blunt XL's, 2016 Ospreys, Ethan Too twintip skis,2017 Shredfest One of kind Spliffs, 2018 Crossbows
                            Bindings: Spruce Risers and Tyrolia LD12's
                            Boots: Full Tilt Booters, Tecnica Agent 110
                            History: Atomic shorty's, Sporten, Groove Taxis, Head 94's, ALPs, Spruce 120 Blue boards, Custom Lacroixs, Rocker Condors, 08 Summit 110's, Hagan offlimits 133's, Rossi 130's, 2011 Summit Marauders

Comment

More Shredfest II Pics

Here are a few more pictures from Shredfest II:

Alpine Meadows:

The gals getting to know each other:

Anticipation:

Confidence building:

Tech talk with Jeff at lunch:

Jack gets us hiking the first day:

The payoff is a nice powder bowl:

Northstar:

Meeting up with the pros:

Skiboarders take over the lifts:

Awesome scenery:

A beer or two to end a picture perfect day:

Squaw Valley

Snowed all day - no complaints:

The KT-22 "all mountain rider" test:

The mentors (valmorel and Jack) starting to get worried about their students (all made it down):

Group Dinner (photos taken by our young new friend, Aspen)

It was an unbelievable 3 days of riding with a great group of people.
                              sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

Whoa Greco is in a picture!

Love the old guys shirts. Looks like a fun trip!

Comment

Working...
                                X