Mathieu Ledoux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roussel View Post
    leon borrows your skiboards? what a small world haha.
    Yeah, got him out a few times on them last year, he much prefers them to skis now. Just got back from the shop now actually, it's pretty cool that he actually has a store front now.
    2012 Rockered Condors/Spruce Pro Sport///Revolt Cities/Snowjam Extreme2's

Comment

they ahve storefront now? whaat since when? i was in van city this summer i wish i would have known.
      Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

It opened right in the beginning of July just off Main St in East Van, fairly close to Plaza skatepark (if that means anything to you).

Comment

normally vids dont do this... but that guy really makes me want to buy new skates and start rolling again.
          RVL8
          \______^=======^______/
          www.YouTube.com/TalonSei

Comment

ah i want back in montreal by july 1st. and i have no idea where that plaza is, i was mostly downtown and on commercial drive.
            Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

Not sure of the address exactly, but its underneath the skytrain right near science world.

It's one of about two parks in Vancouver that are covered, so it can get busy during our six months of rain.

Comment

Working...
              X