No announcement yet.

Older Boards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awesome! thanks for the advice. and Dave, I really appreciate the hospitality! I will deff have to take you up on that soon! as for the width, I was amazed at how skinny the line Five-o's were right away, the pair of cheapy's I have were wider than them! Like I said, I haven't actually ridden them yet, but I am already starting to consider them my thrash boards. but who knows, maybe they will surprise me!
    '11 DLP
    '10 Condor / Black Zero Pro
    '10 KTP
    Journey boards and bindings
    '09 Tansho / FF-CAMS (GF's)
    Line Five-O (GF's)
    Groove AF1 / Groove cheapy's
    and not to forget my beloved first boards... Crazy Blades!!!!
    A big ass PA system, so lets throw a f*cking party!
    www.f1rstclasscitizen.com

Full Tilt - First Chair

Comment

Definitely take Dave up on his offer. Actually riding some boards (especially back to back) is way better than any advice we could give you. I did that with a friend of mine who was considering the Revolts and KTP's. He did half a day on each set of boards and decided from there.
      RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

I went from Snowblades for years to Line Mick Nick Pro's. World of difference! Now they're saying these Revel8 boards are evn better.....I'm good for now but will defintley consider some Revels for next season.
        Snow Line Mike Nick Pros - Line FF Pro "red" bindings - Atomic Hawx 80 boots
        Street Razor Cult 7

Comment

Working...
        X