Spruce binding Instruction manuals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spruce binding Instruction manuals

Here is the link to downloads of the Spruce release binding instruction manuals

http://www.spruceski.com/downloads.html
    Boards :
    Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
    Boots
    K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
    Bindings:
    Zero Pro Non release Binding
    Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
    Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
    Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
    Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Composite Riser Manual

For those with early model Spruce Composite Risers:
    https://acrobat.com/#d=OJ03zcWVvYrtGICusJHF1A

Last edited by slow; 10-10-2012, 05:44 PM. Reason: Added jpeg image
    sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

Axium Pro Series Manual

For those with earlier model Spruce Axium Pro Series Risers:
      https://acrobat.com/#d=Wh2H1VFAUqRx*snaDo89zg

Last edited by slow; 10-10-2012, 06:33 PM. Reason: Added jpeg version.
      sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

Spruce Riser Manuals for Head/Tyrolia Bindings

Anybody have a set of Spruce instructions for Head/Tyrolia bindings? I picked up a riser with Head SL100 bindings (same as the Tyrolia's) for my daughter and need to know what holes to move the bindings to for her boot sole size (272mm). Looking at the heel holes it appears it can only go 1 set of holes farther forward (the other holes must be for Salomon bindings). Can go 2 back on the toe. I know I can send them back to Jeff at Spruce to have them adjusted, but it is straightforward I can do it myself as long as I know which holes to use.
        In pursuit of Peace, Harmony and Flow.....
        Think Like a Mountain

Boards ridden, some owned: Sherpas, Spruce 120 "STS", Blunts, DS110 custom prototypes, Rockered Condors, Revolts, DLPs, Summit Custom 110s, Summit Marauders, Head 94s, Raptor prototypes, Osprey prototypes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluewing View Post
          Anybody have a set of Spruce instructions for Head/Tyrolia bindings? I picked up a riser with Head SL100 bindings (same as the Tyrolia's) for my daughter and need to know what holes to move the bindings to for her boot sole size (272mm). Looking at the heel holes it appears it can only go 1 set of holes farther forward (the other holes must be for Salomon bindings). Can go 2 back on the toe. I know I can send them back to Jeff at Spruce to have them adjusted, but it is straightforward I can do it myself as long as I know which holes to use.
          I had a similar problem and sent Jeff an email, he kindly replied with the instructions. All you really need to know is which holes on the riser to use for you binding. Do make sure you have a posidrive screwdriver to get a good grip and not strip the head. Also be careful not to over tighten as the screw is steel and the riser aluminium.
          Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Working...
          X