Win a Blu-Ray Player or Universal Remote! {not spam}

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win a Blu-Ray Player or Universal Remote! {not spam}

One of our clients is giving away two Blu-Ray players and a Universal remote so I thought I'd pass along the info to all my SBOL peeps since there is no purchase necessary!!

Here's how you enter:
    http://bit.ly/66vtGf

Just trying to spread the Holiday Cheer!!
    Good luck all!

Dave
    Dave | Elevendy

blump - someone is going to win... might as well be you.
    Dave | Elevendy

Comment

There's just a part of me that keeps thinking "Nothing is free". That and the random letter dns your link points to.

I'm not clicking it.

Comment

Well. There's some pimp home theaters there. But your giveaway is way too hard. I have to save a pdf, edit it with all my personal information, re-save it, them email it to some random person? And then when I try to do the 're-save' step it says I can't save any of the data I put in the form. Sweet. How about you just send me the blu-ray player.
        Chickens with Spruce Pro Lite
        Line Jedis with Snowjams

Comment

Originally posted by Mavrick View Post
          There's just a part of me that keeps thinking "Nothing is free". That and the random letter dns your link points to.

I'm not clicking it.
          Lot's of stuff is free actually, there is no cost for these if you win.

the link I used is valid - bit.ly is a url shortener that is popular among twitter users, I used it to shorten the actual link into something that takes up less space...

here is the full link:
          http://speakingsofdave.blogspot.com/...-giveaway.html

No need to be scared - go for it - someone has to win...
          Dave | Elevendy

Comment

Originally posted by nate View Post
            Well. There's some pimp home theaters there. But your giveaway is way too hard. I have to save a pdf, edit it with all my personal information, re-save it, them email it to some random person? And then when I try to do the 're-save' step it says I can't save any of the data I put in the form. Sweet. How about you just send me the blu-ray player.
            yep their stuff is pretty sick - weird that you're having issues, I have received a bunch of entries and no issues like what you're describing - I just tried it myself and filled out the form, hit the save icon to save it to my desktop and then opened it and the info was all there.

the random person you're emailing it to is me - LOL someone has to collect the info so we know where to send the prize and have a way to contact you.

If it really is too hard then maybe a VHS player would be better? LOL

if all else fails and you cant get the pdf to work - you can fax it to me at (916) 720-0231

see hw helpful I am? I can't even win the dang thing LOL
            Dave | Elevendy

Comment

I would trust Dave with my first born.

Comment

w00t!

thanks G - the feeling is mutual, if of course you ever needed a horse... you know where to turn my man.
                Dave | Elevendy

Comment

FYI - I made the entry much easier (webform) for this giveaway... go nuts guys!

http://speakingsofdave.blogspot.com/...-giveaway.html
                  Dave | Elevendy

Comment

I've gone nuts.
                    08 Condors -> FF Pros | 08 KTPs -> FF Pros | Line Sun 83s -> Line comp. Freeblocks

Comment

well my fears have been put to rest. Commencing sign up...

Comment

Originally posted by swallowevil View Post
                        I've gone nuts.
                        LOL glad to hear it...
                        Dave | Elevendy

Comment

woohoo i entered now.
                          Chickens with Spruce Pro Lite
                          Line Jedis with Snowjams

Comment

Working...
                          X