Selling all my gear... switching sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling all my gear... switching sports

The time has come folks... I'm switching to snowboarding effective immediately.
    I went this weekend and it was a ton of fun, I really feel like I've found a part of me that was missing. I know you guys won't agree with this but it's my life so whatever.

so just go ahead and make offers on my stuff, I need to figure out which snowboard to buy for a guy my size - it ain't gonna be cheap!

The guy formerly known as "Mad Scientist",
    Dave
    Dave | Elevendy

I hate April 1st.
    RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyBoy-1 View Post
      I hate April 1st.
      +1
      aka "I concur."
      '09 Revel8 KTPs
      Bomber EliteII Bindings
      '08 Tecnica The Agent 100s

Comment

heh, I figured it was a joke, being that he posted in the wrong section.

Comment

i forgive you dave, and ill buy everything you own, cause i won th NH lottery, im a multi millionair now, and ill buy your snowboard while im at it
          facebook.com/dlynamr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s7yBfCTp2M

Comment

So with all that money, will you be sponsoring some comps next season?

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

you dawg! Ha ha April Fool's!
              C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Well, I could afford to buy something seeing that I have a job now, but maybe I should save some cash for the woman...heh what the hell, I'll buy it all. What do you want for down on your car?
                Revel8 ALPdors
                Gold Revel8 Receptors
                Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
                ____
                Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
                If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

ha, got me.
                  Chickens with Spruce Pro Lite
                  Line Jedis with Snowjams

Comment

Dave is probably the only person that actually uses tags... And damn, I didn't do anything special at all today. Makes me feel kind of worthless.

Boards: Revel8 Revolt "Trees" / Revel8 2008 KTPs / Line Jedi
                    Bindings: Bombers / FF Pros
                    Boots: Raichle 125s

Facebook

Comment

Hah, I didn't notice the tag either. I just knew it was too outrageous to be true, and then I remembered the date.

Comment

If you can't read my chicken scratch writing...

"The Real Prank"
                        Attached Files
                        Revel8 ALPdors
                        Gold Revel8 Receptors
                        Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
                        ____
                        Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
                        If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

lol...
                          Dave | Elevendy

Comment

Working...
                          X