X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tahoe Shredfest DVD Pics and Vid Clips

K ... so here's the skinny on a shredfest DVD, video clips, pictures and
    what not ...

I'm going to compile all the photos and video clips I can get my hands on from this trip and put together a commemorative DVD. I will send copies of the DVD out to anyone and everyone who would like one (no charge). If you have no photos or clips to contribute, but want a copy of the finished DVD ... no problem. Just email me with your info so I can get one sent out to you.

I need lots more footage though. I only have a few stills and a few video clips. If you have photos and vid clips you'd like to see included on the DVD, email me at: xhilr8@hotmail.com or epicendeavors@gmail.com

I will reply with my home address so you can send me a CD or some other media with your clips and photos on it. When I'm all done, I'll send you a completed DVD and your original disk back.

The program I use will take just about any format (avi, mpeg, jpeg, raw, tiff, giff, wmv, etc) The only format I cannot work with is avchd. So if you have any video clips saved in that format, you'd have to convert them before I could work with them.

The more clips and pics I get, the better I can put something together.
    Skis: Armada JJs, Armada Magic Js and Icelantic Keepers
    Bindings: Marker Griffon, Look Pivot
    Full Tilt Boots
    Past: Revel8 Tanshos, KTPs, Revolts, DLPs, Condors; Spruce Raptors, 120s, Sherpas

FFA:

Great idea, thanks for putting this together...do you or anyone else know who has the group photo taken Sunday am at Kirkwood in front of lodge building? I imagine that was the most complete group picture of the lot.

BTW, Carolyn and I really enjoyed meeting and riding with you. Maybe one day we'll make it up to your part of the country (we talk about it every year but so far it's just been talk!).

Bill

Comment

I don't know who has the Kirkwood shot. Hopefully, they will view this thread and submit it though for inclusion in the DVD. If someone sends it in to me, I will certainly let you know. Most likely, I'll ensure the best still shots and video clips get sent out to everyone as separate files as well as being included in the DVD. That way, everyone will have some high res versions to do other things with if they choose. Just ensure you email me so I can get stuff out to you.

Would be awesome to have you out here at Mt. Hood one of these days. Others from Shredfest have indicated an interest in coming out as well. It might be a good area for next year's shredfest. Mt. Hood has 4 ski areas on it (all within just a few miles of each other), Mt. Bachelor is only a couple hours away, and White Pass is only a couple hours away. Lots of terrain to choose from and there will be some of us who know the areas well enough to serve as rookie guides. RGZIP rides White Pass all the time and he seems to know that mountain well.

There's also some hikable backcountry for JJUE and anybody wanting to follow him.
      Full Tilt Boots
      Past: Revel8 Tanshos, KTPs, Revolts, DLPs, Condors; Spruce Raptors, 120s, Sherpas

Comment

Slow has most of the shots!
        C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

once you have the DVD completed you can make a .iso file of the dvd and then make a torrent which would be an easy way for people to download it and burn it themselves? just pointing that out.

Comment

Thanks ... I'll look into doing that. Have not yet messed with that kind of feed before, but I do know someone who has.

Good idea.
            Full Tilt Boots

Comment

Just send it over to me, and I can get it up on the internets no problem.

Boards: Revel8 Revolt "Trees" / Revel8 2008 KTPs / Line Jedi
              Bindings: Bombers / FF Pros
              Boots: Raichle 125s

Facebook

Comment

K ... so far I've got Slow and Pinkid working on sending me some footage.

If anyone else has anything to contribute, see the first post in this thread and email me. I'd like to get high res stuff rather than pulling down off the net ... hopefully make the final vid quality a bit better.
                Full Tilt Boots

Comment

FFA,

DVD is in the mail! Let me know when it arrives.
                  sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

Robert,

I emailed a photo to you. Let me know if you don't see it.

Wendell
                    Now: 08 Sherpa's (2), Atomic 120's, 2013 125 Protos, 125 LEs, 2014 Sherpas, Osprey protos, 2015 Blunt XL's, 2016 Ospreys, Ethan Too twintip skis,2017 Shredfest One of kind Spliffs, 2018 Crossbows
                    Bindings: Spruce Risers and Tyrolia LD12's
                    Boots: Full Tilt Booters, Tecnica Agent 110
                    History: Atomic shorty's, Sporten, Groove Taxis, Head 94's, ALPs, Spruce 120 Blue boards, Custom Lacroixs, Rocker Condors, 08 Summit 110's, Hagan offlimits 133's, Rossi 130's, 2011 Summit Marauders

Comment

Wendell : got your email ... thanks.

Slow: will definitely let you know when your footage arrives.

I've already started pulling stills and vid clips together and picking some tunes for the audio track.

Hope everyone likes death metal and pimp rap.
                      Full Tilt Boots

Comment

Got disks from Valmorel and Slow.

If anyone else has anything they'd like included, let me know soon.
                        Full Tilt Boots

Comment

send me your email again... I have some music for you :-)
                          dave@c2mediaservices.com
                          Dave | Elevendy

Comment

Robert, can you download my photos from the we link:
                            http://picasaweb.google.com/sktbrigh...Shredfest2009#
                            C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

DCox: PM sent with my email address.

Pink: Should be able to ... will let you know if I encounter any problems.
                              Full Tilt Boots

Comment

Working...
                              X