No announcement yet.

Tahoe Shredfest DVD Pics and Vid Clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice , nice job Robert .. great editing !!
    can't wait to see the rest ...
    just in time to get us all stoked for the season to come !
    Boards :
    Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
    Boots
    K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
    Bindings:
    Zero Pro Non release Binding
    Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
    Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
    Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
    Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

Wow!!!!

Robert, you are being modest. Excellent job on the editing. Thanks for pulling it all together.

Hopefully you are up to the task again next year.

BTW: you mentioned that some of the formats were a problem. Let us know what works best and we can try and accommodate at Shredfest 2.
      sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

That was very fun to watch Robert! Niiiiiiiice job! can't wait to see the rest!
        C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Really nice job!
          Boards/Bindings:
          2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
          2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
          2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
          2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
          Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
          Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Robert!!! You da man!
            Now: 08 Sherpa's (2), Atomic 120's, 2013 125 Protos, 125 LEs, 2014 Sherpas, Osprey protos, 2015 Blunt XL's, 2016 Ospreys, Ethan Too twintip skis,2017 Shredfest One of kind Spliffs, 2018 Crossbows
            Bindings: Spruce Risers and Tyrolia LD12's
            Boots: Full Tilt Booters, Tecnica Agent 110
            History: Atomic shorty's, Sporten, Groove Taxis, Head 94's, ALPs, Spruce 120 Blue boards, Custom Lacroixs, Rocker Condors, 08 Summit 110's, Hagan offlimits 133's, Rossi 130's, 2011 Summit Marauders

Comment

Thanks ya'll ... appreciate the kind words.

Would be happy to do it again next year. I'm sure it will be much easier now that I've got my hardware problems straightened out and now that I've learned what I need to do to work around file size issues that bog down the process.

I intend to get the new version of Pinnacle so I don't have to worry about the format compatability issues. That way, if anyone gets footage in "AVCHD" high definition, I will be able to work with it.

I think the only format that still may be an issue with Pinnacle is WMV (windows media video). All the prior versions of Pinnacle that I've used don't like wmv. Not sure if that is still an issue with the latest / greatest edition, but I like Pinnacle ... it is easy to work with and very intuitive for non-computer techy people like me.
              I do have a freeware application now that converts wmv to avi, but that does create large / bloated files for some reason. I've learned that can snag things up, but now that I've finagled a work around, it should not be as much of a problem next year.

Parts 3 through 4 should be up on youtube by the end of the weekend or so.
              Skis: Armada JJs, Armada Magic Js and Icelantic Keepers
              Bindings: Marker Griffon, Look Pivot
              Full Tilt Boots
              Past: Revel8 Tanshos, KTPs, Revolts, DLPs, Condors; Spruce Raptors, 120s, Sherpas

Comment

OK, part 2 is up on youtube ... but the audio track got yanked.

Thus, courtesy of youtube, I dropped a little funk on the clip for ya'll

For youtube purposes it will have to do, I guess.

Full Tilt Boots
                Past: Revel8 Tanshos, KTPs, Revolts, DLPs, Condors; Spruce Raptors, 120s, Sherpas

Comment

awesome, I wish I could have been there
                  Revel8 ALPdors
                  Gold Revel8 Receptors
                  Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
                  ____
                  Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
                  If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

Wow Robert,

I just saw them. Those are great! Really psyches me up for this year's fest. Heard some of you up North are getting some snow. Let us know when you get out so we can live vicariously through you until we get some down here in SoCal!

Chad
                    64 CM Bigfoot’s
                    100 CM '15 Blunt XL 2 pair
                    110 CM Rockered Condors
                    130 CM Spruce Osprey prototype

Comment

Robert, part 2 meets the high standard you established with part 1. I now understand why it took so long. You put a lot of work into it. Maria and I are enjoying watching the videos and re-living the event.

CAN, we are having a miserable snow storm right now that started mid day yesterday. Expecting 4 to 8 inches, only about an inch so far. Dangerous road condition since we are hovering around freezing, a few lives lost already on the highways. Not a good situation since it is our thanks giving long weekend here in Canada.
                      sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

Part 3 is up ... but had to audio swap courtesy of youtube again. What a pain in the arse.

Full Tilt Boots

Comment

Part 4 is up ... original audio intact this time.

Full Tilt Boots

Comment

We got some snow up here in Oregon, but it all burned off pretty quickly. Palmer glacier on Mt. Hood at Timberline is still closed, but hopefully will open up in the next couple weeks.

Originally posted by CAN View Post
                            Wow Robert,

I just saw them. Those are great! Really psyches me up for this year's fest. Heard some of you up North are getting some snow. Let us know when you get out so we can live vicariously through you until we get some down here in SoCal!

Chad
                            Full Tilt Boots

Comment

most excellent 4 part you tube film , robert!!!!
                              captures perfectly how much fun we all had , especially the part about just hanging out with a great group of fun folks sharing time both on and off the slopes , it was an off the charts great time ...

looking forward to shredfest 2 and hooking up with everyone again
                              thanks again robert for putting this together , you are most certainly
                              DA MAN!!!
                              Boards :
                              Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
                              Boots
                              K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
                              Bindings:
                              Zero Pro Non release Binding
                              Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
                              Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
                              Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
                              Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

WOW!

Awesome work!
                                I can't wait to get back on the slopes with you guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X