Tahoe Shredfest DVD Pics and Vid Clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Robert,

How is the dvd coming along? Need any help?
    sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

Originally posted by slow View Post
      Hi Robert,

How is the dvd coming along? Need any help?
      I think Robert's going to pass it out at the next shredfest

Wendell
      Now: 08 Sherpa's (2), Atomic 120's, 2013 125 Protos, 125 LEs, 2014 Sherpas, Osprey protos, 2015 Blunt XL's, 2016 Ospreys, Ethan Too twintip skis,2017 Shredfest One of kind Spliffs, 2018 Crossbows
      Bindings: Spruce Risers and Tyrolia LD12's
      Boots: Full Tilt Booters, Tecnica Agent 110
      History: Atomic shorty's, Sporten, Groove Taxis, Head 94's, ALPs, Spruce 120 Blue boards, Custom Lacroixs, Rocker Condors, 08 Summit 110's, Hagan offlimits 133's, Rossi 130's, 2011 Summit Marauders

Comment

Sorry guys ... I am a slow, no follow-through slacker.

Just got way too interested in backpacking, climbing and kayaking season this year. Also had some extra work going on for some training I'm delivering to make some extra cash on the side. Video edits are done ... everything is there. Just laying down some tunes to go with it.

At this rate, yes ... delivery by Shredfest 2010 should be very doable.

Actually, I only have one pack trip and one river trip left this season and then I'll have all kinds of downtime till the snow hits again in late November / early December. Will definitely get it done by September ... ish.
        Skis: Armada JJs, Armada Magic Js and Icelantic Keepers
        Bindings: Marker Griffon, Look Pivot
        Full Tilt Boots
        Past: Revel8 Tanshos, KTPs, Revolts, DLPs, Condors; Spruce Raptors, 120s, Sherpas

Comment

Sweet pics. Looks like fun.

Boards:

Spruce 120s(x2), ALPs(x3), Lacroix 99's, BWPs.

Bindings:

Pro Prime Riser/Rossi Bindings(x2).

Comment

What's the status of the DVD, done yet?
            Boards/Bindings:
            2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
            2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
            2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
            2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
            Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
            Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Originally posted by sempai View Post
              Condors pre-orderd? Oh man!
              Crossbow (go to dream board)
              Most everything else over time.
              Go Android

Comment

Actually it is all done now ... I'm gonna go ahead and burn some disks this weekend then get a hold of everyone who may want one. I'll be happy to ship out. Will also look into doing the torrent thing. Never messed with that.

The video is amateur, but I've made a few before with Pinnacle so it doesn't totally suck.

Once again my apologies to everyone for taking so long to get this done. I've just had a very busy and activity filled summer: 3 backpack trips, about a dozen day hikes, jet skiing a few times, whitewater trip down hells canyon, and then working and also teaching some classes on the side.

Originally posted by sempai View Post
                Full Tilt Boots
                Past: Revel8 Tanshos, KTPs, Revolts, DLPs, Condors; Spruce Raptors, 120s, Sherpas

Comment

Have not pre-ordered yet, but I intend to. With as much as I like that fat boy ride on the KTPs, the Condors seem like a great board for me.

Just dropped dough for my own inflatable kayak and gear so I gotta make sure there's money left in the kitty first.

Originally posted by valmorel View Post
                  Condors pre-orderd? Oh man!
                  Full Tilt Boots

Comment

Guess I better get Condors too.
                    Crossbow (go to dream board)
                    Most everything else over time.
                    Go Android

Comment

Originally posted by FightingForAir View Post
                      Actually it is all done now ... I'm gonna go ahead and burn some disks this weekend then get a hold of everyone who may want one. I'll be happy to ship out. Will also look into doing the torrent thing. Never messed with that.

The video is amateur, but I've made a few before so it doesn't totally suck.

Once again my apologies to everyone for taking so long to get this done. I've just had a very busy and activity filled summer: 3 backpack trips, about a dozen day hikes, jet skiing a few times, whitewater trip down hells canyon, and then working and also teaching some classes on the side.
                      AWESOME... THANK YOU! That was really nice of you to do it!
                      C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Originally posted by valmorel View Post
                        Guess I better get Condors too.
                        Yes Valmorel, you defintely should !!!
                        Boards :
                        Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
                        Boots
                        K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
                        Bindings:
                        Zero Pro Non release Binding
                        Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
                        Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
                        Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
                        Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

OK ... the first batch of DVDs are ready for mailing. I have 6 done.

Please email me and confirm your address if you want one and I'll get them sent out on Saturday.

osposhea@hotmail.com
                          Full Tilt Boots

Comment

Email sent.
                            sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

Ok .... a couple days late ... again ... but the first batch is off in the mail.

I've also split the vid into 4 parts, so I'll upload them all to youtube as I get time and post back here to let everyone know when they are up.
                              Full Tilt Boots

Comment

Part 1 of 4 now up on youtube .... that is until the audio track gets disabled.

Greco ... feel free to move this to the media section if you feel it belongs there now.

Full Tilt Boots

Comment

Working...
                                X