WTT- Line MikeNick pro 98cm and 75 Snowjams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT- Line MikeNick pro 98cm and 75 Snowjams

I have A pair of the line mike nick pro 98cm and 75 cm snowjam's for trade for anything...
    just the boards unless you want to trade with bindings too. i have grooves and Spruce release bindings on risers.... just seeing whats out there
    RVL8
    \______^=======^______/
    www.YouTube.com/TalonSei

Originally posted by TalonSei92 View Post
    I have A pair of the line mike nick pro 98cm and 75 cm snowjam's for trade for anything...
    just the boards unless you want to trade with bindings too. i have grooves and Spruce release bindings on risers.... just seeing whats out there
    Might be willing to trade my bullets if you're interested in them. Wanna throw up some pics?
    08 Condors -> FF Pros | 08 KTPs -> FF Pros | Line Sun 83s -> Line comp. Freeblocks

Comment

interested in selling the spruce bindings on risers?

Comment

Bullets

Yea i will try to get a picture up when i get home... im in school now, can you get pictures of yours?

And i dont really want to sell just the bindings, i was kinda looking for a trade, but i might consider it. I Will be at the Jay Jam this weekend, will either of you be there??
        RVL8
        \______^=======^______/
        www.YouTube.com/TalonSei

Comment

shallow

Shallow i just saw yours other post, i dont need pics lol
          RVL8
          \______^=======^______/
          www.YouTube.com/TalonSei

Comment

how much for the MNPs with the spruce release bindings? i could throw in a set of SJ extreme II bindings and those Cannon bindings i was trying to sell...
            it's all fun and games till someone looses an eye... then it's just plain fun

94 cm Line Weapons with SJ Extreme II bindings
            99cm Line Mike Nick Pros Blue Line Alluminum Bindings

Comment

Working...
            X