Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Group Tix for Shredfest (Kirkwood & Heavenly)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tickets

Pal Pal Paid for two more tickets Dave... email is from Kable64@comcast.com but I made sure he put in "Pinkkid for Kevin & Paul."

Again, big Thank you's to everyone taking a part in putting our little Shredfest meet together! Maybe.. just maybe it'll be a big event someday with real contest and prizes etc. But for now I am very happy with just getting together and riding and not have all the fan fare.
    C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Originally posted by pinkkid View Post
      Again, big Thank you's to everyone taking a part of putting our little Shredfest meet together! Maybe.. just maybe it'll be a big event someday with real contest and prizes etc. But for now I am very happy with just getting together and riding and not have all the fan fare.
      I would like to see a skills competition with a subcategory for "farmers from Missouri".

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by El Slurpo View Post
        I would like to see a skills competition with a subcategory for "farmers from Missouri".

Bill
        ... and you'll have to rope a skier too!!! LOL!
        C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Originally posted by pinkkid View Post
          ... and you'll have to rope a skier too!!! LOL!
          We could get a skier to wear one of those crazy horned hats like the vikings wore and chase the poor guy down the hill trying to rope him. The heeling part would be trickier.

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by el slurpo View Post
            we could get a skier to wear one of those crazy horned hats like the vikings wore and chase the poor guy down the hill trying to rope him. The heeling part would be trickier.

Bill
            lol!
            C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Just sent $104.00 for two Kirkwood tickets.

Thanks Dave!

Chad

P.s. that email I sent them from was canemecek@sbcglobal.net
              64 CM Bigfoot’s
              100 CM '15 Blunt XL 2 pair
              110 CM Rockered Condors
              130 CM Spruce Osprey prototype

Comment

Woo-Hoo, got our Enurshia Skiboard T'shirts!! they look GREAT!
                C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Dave,

Have we hit the quota for Heavenly tickets?
                  sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

nope - haven't hit the mark for the heavenly tix - most likely we will not... there is another local deal through a couple grocery stores that can save us about $16/ticket - I'll try to get the details and post them up.

Kirkwood is secure though - and payments have been received from just about everyone.
                    Dave | Elevendy

Comment

Originally posted by dcox20 View Post
                      nope - haven't hit the mark for the heavenly tix - most likely we will not... there is another local deal through a couple grocery stores that can save us about $16/ticket - I'll try to get the details and post them up.

Kirkwood is secure though - and payments have been received from just about everyone.
                      David,

I heard about the $16 discount for Heavenly on the radio this morning. It's from Lucky Stores. I'll have to check my local store.

Wendell
                      Now: 08 Sherpa's (2), Atomic 120's, 2013 125 Protos, 125 LEs, 2014 Sherpas, Osprey protos, 2015 Blunt XL's, 2016 Ospreys, Ethan Too twintip skis,2017 Shredfest One of kind Spliffs, 2018 Crossbows
                      Bindings: Spruce Risers and Tyrolia LD12's
                      Boots: Full Tilt Booters, Tecnica Agent 110
                      History: Atomic shorty's, Sporten, Groove Taxis, Head 94's, ALPs, Spruce 120 Blue boards, Custom Lacroixs, Rocker Condors, 08 Summit 110's, Hagan offlimits 133's, Rossi 130's, 2011 Summit Marauders

Comment

Dave,

I just paid for 1 ticket.

Wendell
                        Now: 08 Sherpa's (2), Atomic 120's, 2013 125 Protos, 125 LEs, 2014 Sherpas, Osprey protos, 2015 Blunt XL's, 2016 Ospreys, Ethan Too twintip skis,2017 Shredfest One of kind Spliffs, 2018 Crossbows
                        Bindings: Spruce Risers and Tyrolia LD12's
                        Boots: Full Tilt Booters, Tecnica Agent 110
                        History: Atomic shorty's, Sporten, Groove Taxis, Head 94's, ALPs, Spruce 120 Blue boards, Custom Lacroixs, Rocker Condors, 08 Summit 110's, Hagan offlimits 133's, Rossi 130's, 2011 Summit Marauders

Comment

Here is the status on payment for the Kirkwood deal...

Wendell - 1 tix - paid
                          Chad - 2 tix - paid
                          Kevin - 2 tix - paid
                          Bill - 2 tix - paid
                          Jjue - 1 tix - paid
                          Slow - 2 tix - paid
                          Greco - 5 tix - paid
                          dcox20 - 1 tix - paid
                          FFA - 1 tix - paid
                          KX125 Rider (Anthony), wanted 1-2 tix but no payment received.... I need to wrap it up tomorrow....

17 without KX125...
                          Dave | Elevendy

Comment

Working...
                          X