WTB skiboards 90cm used

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB skiboards 90cm used

Hey, I havent been skiboarding very long but I love it and I think its time for me to get my own, problem is that I'm not willing to pay like 300 for brand new ones because I'm a teenager and my wallet is really thin right now. Also it's pretty much impossable to find cheap skiboards anywhere other then ebay or craigslist and they both have crap right now. I'm looking to buy some decent ones for around $100 so please show me your offers and ill respond. thanks
    -Nick

I have 90cm NEW '09 TANSHO'S with bindings for sale, $270 shipped! Hope that helps ya!
    here is the thread: http://www.skiboardsonline.com/vbull...ead.php?t=7357

I know that isn't $100, but a good solid deal on NEW boards that kick butt! fun, fast & stable.
    think about it.
    C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

i have some line weapons with no bindings

Comment

i got some line 5-0s for sale, no bindings, 40 bucks

ONE TIME I HUNG OUT WITH DAVE LYNAM IN PERSON

Comment

I've got some Line 5-0's with Line FF Cam bindings for $100 shipped.
          Revel8 Revolt Condors - Spruce Pro Primes
          Line Mike Nick Pro's - Spruce Pro Primes (wife)

Comment

ooh i actually saw those line five-0's on ebay not to long ago.. i tried bidding on them but got kicked in the butt on that. im pretty sure thats what i saw.. they are the white ones with the flames the bottem right? could i see a pic or at least a link of a pic of those? i googled for a while and nothing.. but i am interested. thanks guys again for all the posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaballer View Post
              ooh i actually saw those line five-0's on ebay not to long ago.. i tried bidding on them but got kicked in the butt on that. im pretty sure thats what i saw.. they are the white ones with the flames the bottem right? could i see a pic or at least a link of a pic of those? i googled for a while and nothing.. but i am interested. thanks guys again for all the posts.
              I posted all the LINE catalogs from 96 to 01 in PDF form, you can find them here:
              http://drop.io/linecatalogs

The guest password is mario123

The 5-0s are in the 00-01 catalog 7th page down. I think there was another 5-0 graphic from 02 possibly, with red bases and two dudes choking each other.
              08 Condors -> FF Pros | 08 KTPs -> FF Pros | Line Sun 83s -> Line comp. Freeblocks

Comment

YUP! thats the one! thanks guys.. ill pm smok3y bout it.

Comment

Working...
                X