GASPO skiboards, someone use it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by swallowevil View Post
    I've been eying those carbon fiber nomads for a while now. He's dropped the price already from $315 down to $275 or best offer. Those are sweet boards and you can see they are in great condition. I'd try for those personally.

Already made a "best offer"

I'm waiting

Comment

At least they aren't a custom pair

maybe i will pick some up next season

or get my line mnp's covered in CF wrap

Comment

David, i had the Gaspo Unicorn last winter, but was disappointed with them, so sold them on ebay. The tips and tails were very soft, and the boards twisted a little in use, which made it hard to carve, and hard to stop. They were well finished though, and would be fine for a first season board.
        Much better though if you can buy some better boards, as they will give you a much better time on the mountain.
        Crossbow (go to dream board)
        Most everything else over time.
        Go Android

Comment

x2

that last thing you want to do is buy low-quality boards, that you end up having to replace later

Comment

Originally posted by valmorel View Post
            David, i had the Gaspo Unicorn last winter, but was disappointed with them, so sold them on ebay. The tips and tails were very soft, and the boards twisted a little in use, which made it hard to carve, and hard to stop. They were well finished though, and would be fine for a first season board.
            Much better though if you can buy some better boards, as they will give you a much better time on the mountain.

oh...the answer that I was looking for...
            ok...if you tryied them I must trust you... for now I will continue to rent some low-quality boards, and when I will found a good occasion, I will buy them

Comment

Working...
            X