Condor Flex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condor Flex?

I'm planning on picking up a set of the 09 Condors this season, but I've seen several people mention how flexy they are, and I believe I saw someone comment on a problem using Bomber Elites with them. How flexy are the Condors compared to boards like my EMP's? Is there an increased risk of core damage from using Bombers?
    RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Originally posted by CrazyBoy-1 View Post
    I'm planning on picking up a set of the 09 Condors this season, but I've seen several people mention how flexy they are, and I believe I saw someone comment on a problem using Bomber Elites with them. How flexy are the Condors compared to boards like my EMP's? Is there an increased risk of core damage from using Bombers?
    well with the redesigned bomber binding, this issue may be completely gone, but with the older ones there have been some cases of snaps occuring from the bindings. Compared to the EMPs i think they have around the same flex (those are pretty flexy if i remeber)...maybe a bit more.

Comment

Yeah, my concern is that they'll snap with those pressure points. I've never had that fear with my EMP's, and the Condors have the carbon beam, but I wasn't sure about the flex. I have a binding design that I think will solve that, but I wanted to know what kind of flex I'll be dealing with.
      RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Working...
      X