iSkiboard Video Blog - Brought to you by SBU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whittal View Post
    Well done man, really good stuff. I'm guessing the whole classification of a SkiBoard being under 100cm is out of the window with some of the Revel8 stuff coming out?

I think an episode of different types of terrain would be quite good. Like tips and suggestions for powder, ice, parks, etc. I know there are topics all over the forum about it but a video with footage to go along would be good for newcomers like myself.
    For Trick Tips....Go Here
    http://www.skiboardsonline.com/vbull...ead.php?t=6022
    and Buy Buggard Mouse

Another Episode is in the works, but it is alot more time consuming then i initally though it was going to be. Its about 60 percent done without graphics

Comment

Hey Man,

Like what you have so far. If you haven't already, check out the Rollerblading documentary "Barely Dead" as a reference. I think you'd dig it. Here's a quick clip:

The main documentary uses one narrator, which really seemed similar to the style you are going for.

Tim
      Last edited by Greco; 03-18-2009, 08:00 PM.

www.sfc-usa.com

Comment

That was great. Seeing Arlo again after all of these years made me feel warm again. This is why skating has and will always be in my soul. That's what led me to skiboarding.
        I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

Working...
        X