No announcement yet.

Groove BGP 99cm For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a great sport...truly is. It's almost like a secret parking spot. It's so good you want to tell others about it, but you know if you do that you'll be bummed when a bunch dbags start parking there. Hopefully the dbags never find out about skiboarding.

....what the hell am I talking about...
    2007 BWP / 2007 Spruce 120 / Spruce Pro Lite Riser
    Dalbello Krypton Rampage Boots

Co-founder of Team DBAP: snowboarders, skiers, skiboarders...zero hate

Comment

Damn dude you call'n me a Dbag?lol
      Revel8 ALPdors
      Gold Revel8 Receptors
      Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
      ____
      Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
      If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

LMAO...of course not...

Comment

Yeah I love seeing new people getting into the sport and having fun. I got six people into skiboarding last season, and I'm working on a few more for this season. Now all I need is some snow....
          RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
            I gotta vouch for riley here, he's a good kid and he's too young for a job and over several conversations I talked him out of getting long skis and now he badly wants skiboards, ill send you a deposit personally if you'll hold the boards for him...

crazyboy you don't mind do you ?
            A true ambassador of the sport!

Comment

I got one person in
              Revel8 ALPdors
              Gold Revel8 Receptors
              Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
              ____
              Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
              If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

ambassador ha

that kid is like a new car salesman and business is booming
                you never really don't realize it, you just quit caring...

Comment

Originally posted by Kirk S View Post
                  ambassador ha

that kid is like a new car salesman and business is booming
                  No love for offering to throw down the deposit? How about the fact that he once rode a kid piggyback so he see how smooth the ride is? Or how about the time he bombed down the hill with just one foot in his helmet so a kid could try his boards? Do you even know the danger and balance required for a stunt like that?

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablodenieve View Post
                    no love for offering to throw down the deposit? How about the fact that he once rode a kid piggyback so he see how smooth the ride is? Or how about the time he bombed down the hill with just one foot in his helmet so a kid could try his boards? Do you even know the danger and balance required for a stunt like that?

ONE TIME I HUNG OUT WITH DAVE LYNAM IN PERSON

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
                      appreciated. guys like riley are the next generation of skiboarders.

I think its gonna go off really big this year.
                      mark i think last year was the launching pad.....greco threw out tons of new boards. For the first time a skiboard company was makin as many models as a ski company. I saw skiboarding catching on last year....just look at the forums they are kickin...this year and every year after will see exponential growth in skiboarders and sbol members.

Comment

Sorry to say but stop jackin the thread and go post on the one in skiboard discussion.

Search & Win

Comment

Sold!

Search & Win

Comment

Nice, let me know how you like them. I love my Invertigos, and every since I heard that the Revolt design was somewhat based on the BGP's I've wanted to ride a pair. If you ever want to sell them, I call first dibs.
                            RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Shipped. Should be there in about a week or so. Miami, Florida to Vancouver, Washington is quite a trip.

Comment

when i send stuff to CT or PA it gets there in like 1 or 2 days. its wierd. you got a tracking code? and whod you ship with? usps? ups? fedex

Search & Win

Comment

Working...
                                X