Rossignol Bandit B12 Ski Boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rossignol Bandit B12 Ski Boots

New poster on the forums here... been skiboarding for a handful of seasons.

So I'm in the market for new boots. My area is pretty much at the end of the season so I'm trying to get some on a season close-out deal. Being a previous skier I won't just buy some boots off the net... at least without actually trying them on and seeing how they fit. With that in mind I was calling around the area seeing if anyone had some soft light 3's in stock in my size. Not so much luck. A shop a little ways away has the Bandit b12's though.

I was just wondering if anyone has rode or rides with these boots and can tell me what they think.

They appear to sit more upright than the average ski boot but this may just be the pictures I'm looking at. I do have some FF pro's in that orange-ish, gold-ish, whatever-ish color that I could bolt onto my boards that'd look sexy w/ the boots though for some added style points lol That's besides the point, I just want to know whats up with these boots. Any info? Thanks.

They are easy to find in up to 28 mondo. Bigger then that they are impossible to find. I was looking to get some this year with no luck. You might be best off to look around for other boots.

Boards:

Spruce 120s(x2), ALPs(x3), Lacroix 99's, BWPs.

Bindings:

Pro Prime Riser/Rossi Bindings(x2).

Comment

Working...
    X