New Revel8 Skiboards for 2008 are now online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Revel8 Skiboards for 2008 are now online

I'm sorry for making you wait all day but I hope it was worth it. I'm proud to say all the new boards are up at Revel8Skiboards.com and are available for pre-ordering at Skiboardsonline.com and other dealers shortly(see Revel8Skiboards.com for a dealer near you). When you pre-order there is absolutely no cost or risk. You're just guaranteeing you will be one of the first to get a pair or the new boards when come in. Your credit card won't be charged until the boards arrive and you can cancel at anytime.

Enjoy!

G

Last edited by Greco; 09-01-2007, 06:13 PM.

... my hero

Comment

Oh and i have to say again, there is no way any of what you see would have been possible without YOU! Everyone who bought Revel8 skiboards in 2005 and 2006 made this possible! I hope you like the direction we're going.

I also want to thank our riders and everyone who helped in making the 2008 line a reality, especially the artists, JP, Josh, Dave and Martin. Plus, I can't thank Ben enough for all he does for Revel8.
      It's going to be a great season!

G

Comment

I actually drooled when I saw them. The '08 board are GORGEOUS. I basically want to make sweet love to them, but I'm not sure that that's possible.

Dan
        Chickens w/ Spruce Pro Primes

Comment

you can, that's a new feature for '08

g

Comment

Originally posted by airdonut41
            I actually drooled when I saw them. The '08 board are GORGEOUS. I basically want to make sweet love to them, but I'm not sure that that's possible.

Dan
            I used a role of paper towel. Cheers to the artists and the Brainstormers. This line of boards is so sexy. What looks last years got just for being different on the feet, will be nothing compared to the looks these will get from the great look alone.

I love how Revel 8 isnt stamped on the boards, and subtley tossed on in key locations, or done up with a different kind of scripture. Huge fan of the base graphics and colours, love the Red.

Might be willing to break the bank.........

Boards:

Spruce 120s(x2), ALPs(x3), Lacroix 99's, BWPs.

Bindings:

Pro Prime Riser/Rossi Bindings(x2).

Comment

Originally posted by Greco
              Oh and i have to say again, there is no way any of what you see would have been possible without YOU! Everyone who bought Revel8 skiboards in 2005 and 2006 made this possible! I hope you like the direction we're going.

I also want to thank our riders and everyone who helped in making the 2008 line a reality, especially the artists, JP, Josh, Dave and Martin. Plus, I can't thank Ben enough for all he does for Revel8.
              It's going to be a great season!

G
              hey man the site looks great! but... who the hell is Scott Dix? lol, maybe fix that?
              I'm soooo looking forward to getting a bunch of boards this season - finally can try 'em all out! especially the KTP!

shit man. the web designer screwed up and he was supposed to change it and it the blurr i missed that he didnt' i'm really sorry and it will be changed.

g
              Last edited by Greco; 09-02-2007, 06:04 AM.
              Dave | Elevendy

Comment

Hey G man the boards look great this year. Love the selection of different styles at the same length, that really adds depth to the line this year. You have really out done yourself. You are thanking others, but we should be thanking you for supporting the sport all of us love so much. A lot of us would love to be able to help back up the sport and prop it up, you are just the one who does it with your own blood sweat and money.

Dude thank you.

And btw i think the 75cm Samurai's are my fav, that is just fantastic!
                Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

skiboardreview.com the largest skiboarding review site on the net.

Follow Skiboardreview.com on Twitter!

Comment

Great product line-up G, the new designs are fantastic!!

I was a little down when I got the flyer and saw that there was nothing new between the Tanshos and BWP's, but I've noticed something in the board comparison matrix that has piqued my curiosity.....

Board Matrix

'Allz 94'

Do tell more.....
                  Revel8 Tansho 90's - Snowjam Extreme II's
                  Bluemoris - Kage-Hakkohda 99's - Snowjam Extreme II's
                  Rossignol Elite Pro 1's
                  Rossignol Soft Light 3's

Comment

GOT to fly that Condor..........................................
                    Crossbow (go to dream board)
                    Most everything else over time.
                    Go Android

Comment

I was just browsing the stat list. Condors and KTPs .......Woah man thats a huge width. 13.7 and 12.5??? Those bad boyz must be powder slayers.

Boards:

Spruce 120s(x2), ALPs(x3), Lacroix 99's, BWPs.

Bindings:

Pro Prime Riser/Rossi Bindings(x2).

Comment

Originally posted by Phil

I was a little down when I got the flyer and saw that there was nothing new between the Tanshos and BWP's, but I've noticed something in the board comparison matrix that has piqued my curiosity.....

Board Matrix

'Allz 94'

Do tell more.....
                        you'll have to ask allz about that.

g

Comment

beautiful.

g i sent u a email.
                          Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by Phil

Board Matrix

'Allz 94'

Do tell more.....
                            SORRY - info coming soon

Comment

lol - no worries G...

just glad to finally see them! will shoot you an email next week re: everything
                              Dave | Elevendy

Comment

Working...
                              X