This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pretty sweet huh?

they also have an attachment that I thought was pretty lame at first, it will attach the things to the back of your ski boots while you ride. I thought it would never come in handy... but it helps alot when I ski to different areas of the mountain and need to walk around or whatever - that actually happens more than I expected.
    Dave | Elevendy

Comment

good stuff. Are they decent on ice/snow??? ive only been walking around my house.....

Boards:

Spruce 120s(x2), ALPs(x3), Lacroix 99's, BWPs.

Bindings:

Pro Prime Riser/Rossi Bindings(x2).

Comment

i thought so - used them for a good 15 days last season, never slipped or fell once... plus it's fun just flying past the other skiers clunking around in their hard-bottom boots, they just look at you like "what the hell!?" same look I get when they see the skiboards.
        Dave | Elevendy

Comment

hhaha nothing like starting trends. Cant wait for next season......I heard that skiboarding numbers are supposed to three fold in north america.

Boards:

Bindings:

Comment

That'd be awesome - I know G has some really cool stuff planned for next season
            Dave | Elevendy

Comment

I'm itching for snow..........Cant wait, i never really got to test the true potential of my boards. My 5 months was less then 2 months. I got shafted on winter.....

Boards:

Bindings:

Comment

so will asking you guys wat the sole length for a size 10 shoe, NOT ski boot be pointless?

Comment

i think skiboards.com still has XL bombers

maaaybe not
                  105 Revel8 EMP w/ Extreme II's
                  99 Strictly Stolas w/Extreme II's
                  Nordica Smartech boots

Comment

the bomber xl is only needed if your boot's sole length is over 360mm, which is really big, like size 13 or 14. the sole length of your boot is stamped on the outside of it's heel. it will look something like 330mm.

we'll be getting some xl's with the rest of our bomber order in about a week.

g

Comment

in a week? damnnn i gotta stay on top of this.. maybe i can scrap together enough money...
                      105 Revel8 EMP w/ Extreme II's
                      99 Strictly Stolas w/Extreme II's
                      Nordica Smartech boots

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly
                        so will asking you guys wat the sole length for a size 10 shoe, NOT ski boot be pointless?
                        Its better to take the european size because its closer to your actual foot size.
                        Last edited by Manlenium; 11-04-2007, 06:31 AM.

Boards:

Bindings:

Comment

alright i'll try to figure that out then. that puts me in the 43-44 range.

Comment

http://www.dancesport.uk.com/shoes/conchart.htm

Boards:

Bindings:

Comment

Help

Hey I need a little help i was wondering if anyone has ever heard about the skiboards that I bought wrongly over Ebay, i know i should of bought through skiboards online but they were cheap. they are called OMINOUS SNOW CRUISERS. They were only 80$ but i dont want to get scammed. pleez respond.
                              Here's the Ebay link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=250360020528

Comment

Originally posted by xxpatssoxfanxx View Post
                                Hey I need a little help i was wondering if anyone has ever heard about the skiboards that I bought wrongly over Ebay, i know i should of bought through skiboards online but they were cheap. they are called OMINOUS SNOW CRUISERS. They were only 80$ but i dont want to get scammed. pleez respond.
                                Here's the Ebay link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=250360020528
                                hey bro - we all saw your other post - not a good idea to cross-post or thread-jack, also resurrecting dead threads is not so cool.

It's a lot easier to just check your post for replies, they will come, patience grasshopper
                                Dave | Elevendy

Comment

Working...
                                X