Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spruce pro prime or Spruce pro lite

Off topic:
    First of all guys and possibly girls -- great forum -- lots of info, positivity and constructiveness .. great job

A bit of context about myself.
    I have been skiboarding for about 4 years mainly on snowblades (so do not know if that counts for skiboarding). I am ready for the real deal and am contemplating what stuff to buy.

I already decided on the EMPs (all-mountain flexibility and cool ass gfx). Because of my not so regular riding and my healthy fear of injuries (call me a sissy) I am probably going for releasable bindings (although I think non-rlsbl look a lot cooler on the boards).
    I mainly go hard and fast on the groomers, try to find powder when I can and usually dance down moguls with some 180° and 360° turning and spinning .. I do not do any park ... yet ...

On topic:
    On the releasables I was wondering what would justify the price difference between the spruce pro lites and the pro primes ... the pro lites are lighter so in my eyes better, they have the same warranty and are cheaper ... so what's the deal?
    Last edited by KoeN; 01-25-2007, 11:09 PM.
    Are you experienced?
    Revel 8 EMP + spruce pro lite

the pro prime is a bit higher end binding with a higher din range and it comes with a wide brake that will work with all skiboards we sell. the pro lite has a bit lower din range and the brake will not work with any of the skiboards we sell. so if you're not launching 40 footers and don't mind using leashes instead of brakes then the pro lite is for you.

g

Comment

Thanks Greco, that is what I needed.
      Are you experienced?
      Revel 8 EMP + spruce pro lite

Comment

Working...
      X