Attn: Ben Wannamaker will remain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn: Ben Wannamaker will remain

After much debate, Ben Wannamaker will remain on SBOLTeam I. He iced it by pulling this to win the rail comp on Friday....

http://www.sbol.us/events/mtcreek/be...ning_trick.mov

(are you a pothead focker??)

forgot a pic

ben "crazy eyes" wannamaker
    Attached Files

Comment

thats 'the yellow dart' to you mr. greco.....

but i thought i was gonna lose that sponsership.... thanks so much for beleiving in me... reach for the moon, cause even if you miss you'll still be among the stars......i love all of you

b
      Bentfilms

Comment

so sick.... lets see any of you kiddies pull that one...
        ben still should be dismissed from team 1

i was the first to yell...
        so i should win,

-a

Comment

nice grind/trick. Congrats on staying on the team. Keep up the great work...Ohh and how was the weather it seemed rather hot?

Comment

compared to sauveur in january it was hot...around 42 degress F. i wore just a hoodie all day and night. lli hoodie btw... old school.

-G

Comment

I've seen a lot of stuff bein thrown on that thing from the vids you posted... how wide is it? it looks like a fusiion of a battleship table and rail. Pretty sweet trick, too, that was like a double switch up. Also ethan's 270 off was stylish. But the switch back 180 takes it all home from what I've seen. Looks like it was a great comp.
              ~How many snowboarders does it take to screw in a lightbulb? 10. 1 to do it, and 9 to say 'I can do that.'~

Comment

im thinking its the same style of rail that was in the opening of the sauveur...kind of like a 30 foot box, around 1 foot wide, Im not sure what they call it where you guys live, but up here they call it the funbox...

Comment

the box at avillla is about 2 feet wide...

this battleship was only about 10 inches wide

both boxes were extremely fun

-lynam

Comment

Working...
                  X