Mike Nick Pro (VW Bug) Skiboards on Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Nick Pro (VW Bug) Skiboards on Ebay

I have a pair of Mike Nick Pro (VW Bug) skiboards for sale on eBay (no bindings). I actually went through the UPS store (too busy), and things got screwed up a bit (listed under skiblades, etc.). I actually bought these from SBOL last year (for ~$200 not $150 as listed), waxed them, but never rode them. They are great looking boards, but I plan on riding longer boards in the future (maybe buy some Spruce 120's?).

At any rate, the item number is 7226216280, or search on Line Mike Nick. By the way, the reserve is $45 (I wanted them to state it but they didn't). I apologize for the $10 "packing charge" (like I said, I went through the UPS Store).

Bob

the reserve is 45.00 ? damn dude.
    anyhow i have a set of bindings to go with these boards if anyone bids, check my sig

ONE TIME I HUNG OUT WITH DAVE LYNAM IN PERSON

Comment

Yeah man you should double that reserve....lol
      SBOL Team III Member
      Icelantic Scout 143cm / Marker Bindings
      K2 Public Enemy 179cm / Marker Bindings

Comment

Man those are really nice graphics on the skiboards!
        Jon C.
        Skiboarder Noobie
        Snowjam 90cm w/Extreme II
        Snowjam 75cm w/ Extreme II

Comment

bob i PMed you

Comment

Just cause you put a coat of wax on it doesn't make it used does it?
            This Moonlife

Line Weapons 94cm | Line FF Pro Bindings | Salomon Performa 7.0 Boots

Comment

Saw these line boards on ebay, not sure what model they are but they are brand new but dont come with bindings.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Brand-New-Line...ayphotohosting

Comment

They are some of the newer Line pro boards that were made with the Reactor Binding pattern. Unless you are planning on using reactor bindings do not buy them. They are slightly off of 4x4 and the 4x4 bindings will not fit them.
                I do it because I can.
                I can because I want to.
                I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
                '08 KTPs

Comment

I just put a bid of £20 for them, did not know they was not the universal 4x4 binding mount. Hopefully i will get out bid on them which i think is very likely.

Comment

in regards to SkaFreaks comment, i have those exact model of line pro's in the standard 4 x 4 binding pattern. Line did produce a limited number of them in the 4 x 4 so there is a possiblity that they are.
                    Boards: Condors, Chickens, EMP's, Original Revolts
                    Bindings: Bombers, FF Pro
                    Boots: Lange xt100
                    portfolio

Comment

those looks really snowbladeish.... i dont know about that aspen core either... too flexy for serious riding

Comment

Zwingz, they are not the 4x4 pattern. Yes line did make a limited number, but these are not one of those. In the description he talks about how he has another auction for the line reactor bindings that fit them. Line reactors are not 4x4, hence why those are not 4x4. He says that you can mount non realaseable bindings, but he also says that you can mount normal ski bindings meaning that he doesn't know what he's talking about beyond that the Line Reactor's fit em.
                        I do it because I can.
                        I can because I want to.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

'08 KTPs

Comment

And to add in reply to Whitedime's comment, you may say that those look snowbladish, but in case you didn't know they are almost completely identical to the MNP's. The only differences are that the tips are .3 cm lower and they have extruded bases.
                          I do it because I can.
                          I can because I want to.

'08 KTPs

Comment

O i guess i didnt read the auction well enough, it was hard to tell from the picture if they were 4 by 4 or reactor, my bad. As far as snowbladeish, these are wider then my weapons and dont look anything like snowblades
                            Boards: Condors, Chickens, EMP's, Original Revolts
                            Bindings: Bombers, FF Pro
                            Boots: Lange xt100
                            portfolio

Comment

damn bug you made out nice on that auction! these sell new at my local ski shop for that much

Comment

Working...
                              X