2005/2006 Salomon Snowblades 90 cm w/C609 releasable bindings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005/2006 Salomon Snowblades 90 cm w/C609 releasable bindings

So what does everyone think about these? I just got these last week and I went a couple days ago for my first ride on them. Though, I was teaching/guiding someone how to ski, so I wasn't going very fast at all...... but I'm a beginner to intermediate level skiboarder to begin with. I don't jump or do tricks. I've been reading threads on here about Snowblades... I do admit that they are a bit skinny compared to the Line ones I used. I don't know the exact model of the Lines, they were really old ones that my brother lent me (while he rode his Head Big Easys) probably like 2001 or 2002. They were a dark blue color. I could probably a get picture up later... I really hated the fact that they were non-releasables. The way you had to adjust the bindings was just horrible.

Anyway, Thanks ahead of time for any future replies!

-Cindy
    Last edited by peemmfivekay; 02-21-2006, 12:17 AM.
    "The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle."

they sound like the 99cm mike nick pros. depends which bindings they had some are easier then others but once you get them set they are locked in, the cam bindings are alot easier for rental/loaner skiboards. the line weapons have a nice size to them. not quite as skinny as snowblades however

ONE TIME I HUNG OUT WITH DAVE LYNAM IN PERSON

Comment

people don't like salomons on this board

here's why

http://sbol.ws/vbulletin/upload/show...d=1218#newpost

Comment

I've included a picture off the Lines I was talking about. Found it in this forum actually... but those are definately not the same bindings I have (which is probably why they sucked so badly). They came loose a few times even just on a regular run.

-Cindy
        Attached Files

Comment

thos are mike nick pros right? one of the best skiboards ever made.

- you can get releasable bindings for those too

Comment

The bindings on the Mike Nick Pros pictured above are Bomber Elites.
            Line MNP Bug - Spruce Edge Flyers - Volkl Karma - Scott P3 - Scott P4

Comment

So it would be a good idea to get new bindings for these if I ever plan on using them again? How do I know which ones will work/fit?

-Cindy

Comment

http://www.skiboardsonline.com/Merch..._Code=bindings

all bindings sold on this site will fit. the ones I listed above are releasable since you like those.

wait so you have that board available? you should totally get new bindings and just use that board, it's way better than the salomons you bought.

Comment

If you haven't used them and can still return the Salomon's then sell them, use the money to get new bindings (I would reccomend the Line FFPro's), and use the MNP's that you have. MNP's are considered some of the best boards ever produced and the only boards that are on it's level are some of those put out by companies this year.
                  I do it because I can.
                  I can because I want to.
                  I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
                  '08 KTPs

Comment

i'd go for broke and get the bomber bindings, i've done alot of fabrication and machine work and these are absolutely incredibly enginerred peices of aluminum...

ONE TIME I HUNG OUT WITH DAVE LYNAM IN PERSON

Comment

Working...
                    X