Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Couple of Questions about settings of bindings googles and other stuff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple of Questions about settings of bindings googles and other stuff...

Ok well I got my snowjam's on saturday and they are awesome. Now I wanted to know a couple of things. When I got them I set the bindings all the way back. Should I move it back to the middle, front or leave it like that...(placement of the boot). I wanted to know which way had more control and manuverability. I also wanted to know about a good reasonably priced pair of googles. I had good googles(Smith regulators, but the regulator thing froze on Sunday and i tried to push it to the other side and one lens cracked, killing the "dead air" that prevents fog. And lastly i wanted to know about the Lunchlady heat pillows. I don't hit jumps because everytime I go big, i hurt my back, so would this help? Thanks for the responses.

under normal conditions mount the boots so the center line on the bottom of the boots is over the center line of the bindings. once you get comfortable you can experiment with boot placement.. ie: move them back if you're riding powder so it's easier to keep your tips up.

i use the regulators and love 'em, too bad about the cracking. we sell them for not too much.

enjoy,

greco

Comment

how about those heal pillows?

Comment

i tried using them for awhile but they kept moving around in the boot so i just took them out.

Comment

Why not just get a new lens for the regulators?
          ~How many snowboarders does it take to screw in a lightbulb? 10. 1 to do it, and 9 to say 'I can do that.'~

Comment

yea i was thinking about replacing the lens, but I find that the foam around my face is detiorating. Plus I paid them like 30$CDN. Ohh and is there any other kind of heal pillows that work?

Comment

i know SixWonSix (rollerbalde company) makes some, i udnno if they are good for skiboarding or even if they are good at all, but u can pick some up at d-structure.
              Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

Working...
              X